Yousif

Self actualization

11 posts in this topic

There’s consciousness aka god, dreaming up reality and the universe, dreaming up you, it is made out of nothing, at the same time it is everything since nothing/everything is a duality, there’s something  rather than nothing simply because there’s no difference between the 2 and god simply ising/being itself, the substance of everything that exists is purely imaginary, not only physical objects but everything such as time, space, death, sensation, consciousness has certain qualities to it such as, Goodness as an absolute goodness, Love, selflessness, intelligence, omniscience,omnipotence,omni present, I have realized all of those facets for myself and I also feel as leo that I have reached a point of no return, before I got to this point I had to face madness, all my fears basically, Great grief, nihilism, and solipsism,I also felt like I was dying before I surrendered, I become aware of oneness, everyone is me, I am everyone, I was walking around for a few weeks or months I can’t recall exactly since my sense of time was long gone I felt eternal, there was so much love it was hurting my body I became very weak and fragile even tho I was young (20) and was lifting weights, I’ve had so many awakenings and realizations I can’t tell u how many exactly, I experienced channeling with god before I realized I was god, I had experienced telepathy with Leo I was watching one of his videos laughing the whole time because I was completely conscious of me talking to me it was insanely incredible, I was able to tap into collective consciousness I can not believe how leo is able to find words for it, as of right now I am very peaceful, very happy %99 of the time,I am back into the relative realm But I can’t forget the things I realized so basically everything is meaningless, everyone is me, there’s nothing to do, but I don’t need anything I’m happy just being.

@happyhappyI have had visions ever since I was a kid, I would say I’m spiritually gifted, I also questioned and fully let go of islam within a year I think I was 15 years old, I became an atheist for a few years till I stumbled upon one of Leo’s videos, I started meditation, self inquiring, within a few months I started seeing visions and clues here and there, I also smoked a ton of weed I started tripping on it ( drugs and psychedelics hit me hard) but my first a awakening happened within a year of starting on lsd I had a very small dose one tap 100 ug it was the first time I ever do psychedelics, Before I did it tho I set down and meditated for about 30 mins and set the intention to understand then boom ? 

Edited by Yousif

18 hours ago, Yousif said:

@happyhappyI have had visions ever since I was a kid, I would say I’m spiritually gifted, I also questioned and fully let go of islam within a year I think I was 15 years old, I became an atheist for a few years till I stumbled upon one of Leo’s videos, I started meditation, self inquiring, within a few months I started seeing visions and clues here and there, I also smoked a ton of weed I started tripping on it ( drugs and psychedelics hit me hard) but my first a awakening happened within a year of starting on lsd I had a very small dose one tap 100 ug it was the first time I ever do psychedelics, Before I did it tho I set down and meditated for about 30 mins and set the intention to understand then boom ? 

whoa dude! cheers!!

good for ya! i

g u got it tho i only hv a conceptual understanding of this spiritual god Shit. gifted, u really are. i have heard of folks who have been meditating hardcore for 10-20 yrs and still nothing broo...

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

@happyhappy Realizing all that stuff too quickly isn’t necessary I good thing it hit me hard, I’m kind of young for this work I’m only 21, I was very suicidal and depressed and basically In my head it was Either kill myself or awaken, Like I said it happened within a year and in that year I had to let go of basically everything and everyone, when I had my first awakening it hit me so hard I thought I lost my mind and I started having outrageous ego backlashes and I started hearing voices and insane thoughts, I told the people around me what I have awakened to and told them about my ego backlashes they actually sent me to a mental hospital for 2 days O.o so I quickly learned to keep it to myself and try to stay more grounded around people, It was the most dangerous time of my life and I am from Iraq I have been in dangerous situations but this is on a whole different level and it’s because of how fast I went through it so yea I wouldn’t want others to realize it as quickly as I did 

@Yousif Kudos on realizing all that coming from a stage red/purple harsh society like Iraq! <3

I honestly don't have much spiritual expertise but somebody much evolved on the path would say that your awakening was just a step and there is much more awakenings ahead to awaken up to. there may be more to it eh?

and never bring spiritual talk with normal folks unless you expect more visits to psychiatrists. it is the same everywhere. mainstream society is never openminded to this only because of how this will reveal all their fantasies to be devoid of meaning

my mini-blog!

@Yousif a curious question btw, do u feel fear anymore?

like , say u are at the point of a gun and you are given a choice to live if u exchange places with another stranger.  what would you do? exchange the other's life for urs and live as nothin happened or give up?

my mini-blog!

As Leo have said in his videos, Fear is what keeps you alive without it you’re dead, I feel fear but it has recontextualized, it’s hard to describe really it feels like whenever I feel fear I almost always feel a lil bit distant from it,I think that’s because I have reached a state of being where fear didn’t exist at all, and when I was there I was ridiculously selfless and that is still to a certain extent embodied in me, so to answer your question I think In that scenario I would take that bullet , I’m pretty sure I’m way less attached to this world than the stranger, I’m gonna feel less fear, and I’m at a level of selflessness that wouldn’t allow me to do that to another person even tho I know if I chose the other option I’m not gonna feel any guilt, I’m not gonna go to hell, and “god” will still love me the same. 

19 hours ago, Yousif said:

As Leo have said in his videos, Fear is what keeps you alive without it you’re dead, I feel fear but it has recontextualized, it’s hard to describe really it feels like whenever I feel fear I almost always feel a lil bit distant from it,I think that’s because I have reached a state of being where fear didn’t exist at all, and when I was there I was ridiculously selfless and that is still to a certain extent embodied in me, so to answer your question I think In that scenario I would take that bullet , I’m pretty sure I’m way less attached to this world than the stranger, I’m gonna feel less fear, and I’m at a level of selflessness that wouldn’t allow me to do that to another person even tho I know if I chose the other option I’m not gonna feel any guilt, I’m not gonna go to hell, and “god” will still love me the same. 

thank you for the answer.

honestly bro, u are light years ahead!

my mini-blog!