Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JustTom

How To Meet New Interesting People?

6 posts in this topic

I have great friends but we rarely go out with new people. I study IT so the social dynamic of 90% men makes it just empty and boring. I am looking for high energy people with interesting views or different opinions, but don't know how to find/contact them. Because of this I rarely meet new girls which is a huge problem on itself. I am not shy or quiet, but this is a consistent issue for me. Tips?

hello mate:). Based on what you value the most, you can choose the respective demographic area. For example, if you like people who are into meditation and higher consciousness work, try to choose an ashram,near your place . You can try meetup.com to find different meetups near your place.if you like people who are into higher consciousness work and at the same time fun loving, you can do so, by finding places where they use activities of life like dancing, tantric sex, singing, doing art etc,to self actualize.  find what you value and see if you can go to such places directly etc.If you want to meet new girls , knowing what sort of girl you want to meet will help. For example, if you like a girl who is into dance, u can go to places where people actually dance. So, based on what you value, you can choose those places. IF you are not able to find places, go to other forums in actualized.org and learn more about how  to approach girls in public places and hold a conversation with them. Align yourself with what you value and be honest with girls that you meet , and keep your approach simple , don't try too many games, just know what you value and learn more about what interests you in life, by doing so, you naturally have a lot to share and you will be able to engage a girl. But, doo check out other posts related to meeting girls to get tips from many:). 

I've met cool people at spiritual/meditation retreats and workshops. Don't expect too many hot girls there though, hehe. That would be WAY too convenient!

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

59 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I've met cool people at spiritual/meditation retreats and workshops. Don't expect too many hot girls there though, hehe. That would be WAY too convenient!

Are there any specific spiritual/meditation retreats / workshops that you recommend or have had a good experience with?

Arts and cultural music festivals that have spiritual and enlightenment workshops etc, have met many wonderful people and these festivals encourage self expression aslong as it supports the positives in life. I get that loads of people take drugs at these festivals but there are many who don't and there are so many beneficial workshops you can immerse yourself in with other like minded individuals. Won't hurt to give it a go :) Ive met lots of people who went in alone aswell and came out with a refreshing outlook on life and a bunch of new friends.

I myself can personally say that ive made lifelong friends and have learnt a lot from these festivals. It's one big loving community.

Go on meetup.com. There you can find like minded people when events are available. Seminars congruent with your self-development goals help, too.