Preety_India

Feb 16 to Feb 24

149 posts in this topic

@Preety_India

I wish I could do more. I’m sorry things are rough and I can only offer love and encouraging words. I wish I could stand by your side physically and hold your cute hands intimately, holding them through every up and down. I have my flaws and I’m sorry I hurt you, I wish I could just fly off with you and take all pain and stress away. Our love for each other is so warm and fuzzy, i wish we could be cuddling. For now and forever you have my soul healingly around you intertwining closer and closer with yours. We are one totally. In fact our souls are one no matter the distance they are fond of each other because only together they are whole.

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

Just now, Marcel said:

@Preety_India

I wish I could do more. I’m sorry things are rough and I can only offer love and encouraging words. I wish I could stand by your side physically and hold your cute hands intimately, holding them through every up and down. I have my flaws and I’m sorry I hurt you, I wish I could just fly off with you and take all pain and stress away. Our love for each other is so warm and fuzzy, i wish we could be cuddling. For now and forever you have my soul healingly around you intertwining closer and closer with yours. We are one totally. In fact our souls are one no matter the distance they are fond of each other because only together they are whole.

I wrote this for you. 

I love you infinitely. I never want to lose you. You are and always will be the apple of my eye, the essence of my soul, the breath in my spirit

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India 

I wrote this for you 

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

7 minutes ago, Marcel said:

@Preety_India

I'm so deeply in love with you. It's unbelievable. We only come closer. 

This is for you. 

Rolling and flopping myself all over you like a bird 

65je8n.jpg

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

@Preety_India 

I wrote this for you 

Just thinking about you makes me want to roll and flop like this bird. 

65c0ta.gif

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Just thinking about you makes me want to roll and flop like this bird. 

65c0ta.gif

*Makes sure you don’t fall over after flipping and stands right there to hold you in case you get dizzy ? 

Just now, Marcel said:

*Makes sure you don’t fall over after flipping and stands right there to hold you in case you get dizzy ? 

*Makes sure if you fell on your ass on ice, then I immediately place a cushion under your butt before you fall. Protects em butt cheeks. 

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

*Makes sure if you fell on your ass on ice, then I immediately place a cushion under your butt before you fall. Protects em butt cheeks. 

Im so glad for that cushion. 
Concrete isn’t so comfortable for my conscious cheeks ?

65j7ta.jpg

I still have a bit of pain in C muscles. 

I don't like this. 

65c0ta.gif

Edited by Preety_India

@Preety_India

*Massages your C Muscles and applies healing love ointment 

I don't think anymore. I don't even want to think anymore. Thinking is misery. I just wanna be dizzy. 

Edited by Preety_India

I'm so done with this toxic community. 

310756.jpg

Just walk away. There is simply no point. 

Some people feel bad. Some people feel good. That's how the experience of life is. 

65ac0g.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

Just be yourself. Just keep to yourself. That is all you can do. 

There's just no point in expecting anything good out of humanity. 

I wanted to share some insights on God and godlessness, destruction and chaos, megalomaniacs and power battles and how authoritarian crap always gets in the middle of getting something good done. 

You just don't need to deal with authoritarian and dismissive people at all. 

Miserable creeps. 

Edited by Preety_India

2 hours ago, Preety_India said:

There's just no point in expecting anything good out of humanity. 

Agreed. You just reminded me of this quote 

“I have striven not to laugh at human actions, not to weep at them, nor to hate them, but to understand them” - Baruch Spinoza.

I feel like the only way to really deal with humanity is to understand what it does and not getting in its crossfire as best as possible.

Being detached from any expectation of how things should be or what should be done, because most likely they aren’t and won’t be.

9 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I don't think anymore. I don't even want to think anymore. Thinking is misery. I just wanna be dizzy. 

I think the best way to deal with this is just letting all thoughts pass. Like looking at a cloudy unfriendly sky, seeing the clouds for what they are and letting them float away without too much engagement. 

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

If you look at these two statements, they are very paradoxical. VVV^You shouldn't chase girls, you shouldn't waste your time on them.

ΛΛΛ|Yet, you should spend like 10 hours worth of time to get that girl sexually. 

This is so contradictory. 

If that's not the literal definition of chasing pussy then I don't know what is. The only difference is. Guys  are desperate for pussy. You're just desperate for the hottest pussy. 

It takes hardly 20 minutes to seduce a person, and if they don't get seduced, they're playing hard to get, then they're playing games and one can find someone else who doesn't. 10 hours is a huge waste of time. 

20 minutes to an hour at most, man or woman 

A guy will seriously get tired with all this nonsense. 

And if you're ready to go to any length to get the hottest girl, then that makes you a sucker too, don't forget. 

I think what you are doing here is simply coating and cloaking things in a different way and putting a different label on it. Same shit, different label. You're seeing it as ambition and leadership yet someone will see this as sexual frustration, neediness and desperation. It's just desperation but in a less creepy yet more sophisticated way. 

If I was with a hot guy and he was playing games and not really getting me into romance, and it was taking longer than 1 hour, I would simply move on and not waste my time and effort on him. I don't want to be a sucker just because a guy is the hottest. I can find another hot guy. Why will I lose my time, energy and self respect? 

310756.jpg

You only feel peace when you have figured it all out. 

Important question. 

What's right from the perspective of self love? 

To heal, recover and restore. 

Today is the right day of the month to start things. All of my tension is eased. I'm focusing on what I need to focus. Finally it's happening after such a long arduous time 

It took time. But better late than never.. 

(only talk to people who are willing to talk to you. Rest fuck off) 

We're often learning from the wrong teachers. 

I have discovered some good teachers. 

Rupert Spira 

Sadguru 

Bob Proctor 

Morgue 

Tony Robbins 

I'm going to put all of my focus on these teachers. 

I came across this insight yesterday while contemplating that the world is in absolute chaos and stress and disorder because of being Godless. Godlessness brings disorder, conflict, chaos.. On one hand there is healing represented by God and Godness and on the other we have godlessness which is destruction, chaos, suffering and misery. 

The real solution is to walk towards God and start healing and not waste anymore time with the world's drama. Literally everything in the world is toxic.. 

This suffering and chaos and annihilation of good is actually a product of abuse of power, that's the biggest reason why the world cannot improve there are ego games, power games and abuse by authoritarian people who have the seed of the devil in them. This world is run by megalomaniacs every step of the way. 

Edited by Preety_India

On 16/02/2022 at 6:16 PM, Preety_India said:

Trying to relax now with this. 

65feja.gif

65fem8.gif

65fff9.gif

65ffs9.gif

65ffve.gif

On 16/02/2022 at 7:24 PM, Preety_India said:

Some relaxing imagery. 

65fnlb.jpg

65fnix.jpg

65fngs.jpg

65flhi.jpg

On 16/02/2022 at 7:49 PM, Preety_India said:

I still feel a bit tired. 

I'll need to split my personality into two parts. PREETY A AND PREETY B. 

PREETY A IS ME MYSELF. 

PREETY B IS MY HIGHER LOVING  SELF. 

PREETY A IS BUTTERCUP 

PREETY B IS  COMFORTER. 

627iqp.gif

4889733.png

310756.jpg

65a07f.gif

65c0ta.gif