Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Julian gabriel

Kanye West and Sadhguru Black Clothes

8 posts in this topic

Kanye is wearing black and collaborating with many musicians and also having them wear black.

Kanye is also going through a very mentally sporadic time in the public eye (even by his standards) he has also split from his friend kid cudi who almost never wears black and instead has started becoming more feminine and wears very colorful feminine clothes.

Kanye is becoming more masculine and and cudi more feminine. Kanye is going through a hard time while cudi seems to be better than ever. 

To me this feels like its pointing at a coming war between the feminine and masculine where the feminine will inevitably win. 

Or am I deluding myself? cause I feel slightly mad saying this lol

kanye-west.jpg

there cannot be a war between masculine and feminine, one needs the other.

1 minute ago, Baum said:

there cannot be a war between masculine and feminine, one needs the other.

@Baum  2 things which need eachother can obviously still go to war with each other, that makes no sense. 

7 hours ago, Julian gabriel said:

@Baum  2 things which need eachother can obviously still go to war with each other, that makes no sense. 

the feminine is receptivity and masculine is radiation, how do you want to have  war between that?

If you're at Sadhguru's stage maybe this makes a difference. The average person won't notice the difference between wearing white or black. I've tried it for myself and I'm not spiritually advanced /attuned / sensitive / whatever enough to notice a difference. Even when I'm specifically looking for it.

Kanye isn't having a hard time because he's wearing black. He's wearing black because he's having a hard time. Think of goth/emo kids. What comes first, the negative feelings or the clothing? The inward first, then the outward reflects it.

Edited by Yarco

7 hours ago, Baum said:

the feminine is receptivity and masculine is radiation, how do you want to have  war between that?

@Baum No not really haha, that's really interesting though. I never thought about femininity and masculinity like that. Thanks.

could you explain how you came to the conclusion that the feminine is receptivity and masculine is radiation? 

Kanye has always been fucking crazy. It just happens that he does great music

9 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Kanye has always been fucking crazy. It just happens that he does great music

@Javfly33 perhaps one is because of the other