preventingdiabetes

How to develop work ethic?

23 posts in this topic

On 2/4/2022 at 2:57 AM, preventingdiabetes said:

had told me not to second-guess the wants/desires I have on my dreamboard. I still do it to this day in fear of wasting money when I could've better invested it elsewhere first. E.g. buying a car like a Tesla is a desire that I second-guess because it has low return on investment and its priority is tertiary relative to financial freedom (which is primary for me). 

It can initially seem trivial as if only semantical, but these are the subtle distinctions that are the game changers of conscious creating, or attracting.

You cannot be in fear. You are creating it. The one who understands fear, is the ego. It’s thought attachment, and as conjecture it is projection of one’s own uninspected shadow. Fear is an emotion, and it is guidance in regard to the thoughts. This recognition aligns, such that you feel better and see why there was discord and how it was created.

Likewise, second guessing is essentially doubt, which is also an emotion, which is also guidance. If at some point I simply said “don’t second guess”, my apologies. I should have said recognize the emotional guidance, and listen to it with respect to the thoughts, and to use the scale and continue upward. 

Motivation is of the separate self of thoughts, and ‘it’s’ motive. Because the separate self is only thoughts, purely conceptual, this way is void of inspiration. Just like clouds seem to obscure the clear sky, this way of thinking obscures the self there actually is, and the intrinsic inspiration felt, or, that is feeling, therein.

Having said all that, if what you want is to move out first and then get the Tesla, move out first and then get the Tesla.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 2/3/2022 at 11:57 PM, preventingdiabetes said:

@Nahm had told me not to second-guess the wants/desires I have on my dreamboard. I still do it to this day in fear of wasting money when I could've better invested it elsewhere first.

@preventingdiabetes This is showing you your current dominant belief right here. Use it to begin adopting what you would prefer instead. 

9 hours ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Ya know

Remember when giving advice you should ask yourself "did this only help me personally or is this thing that works for everyone". I get vibes that there were some personal problems that needed the approach you did and that is perfectly fine, but consider that what you told may not help everyone to get to place where they want to go.

Before giving extreme solutions to people's life, you need to know that individual personally, because there could be many variables that could change the outcome of your advice to something horrible. For example if you didn't know where imaginary Christoffer would like to go how could you help him to find path to his destination.

That what is someone's trash may be another's treasure and vice versa.

Red is red. He asked how to become red, I answered giving examples of red.

It's low consciousness power.

If you have alternatives, feel free to provide them.

Any man who wants to burn through red / exhaust karma in that paradigm, that list will achieve it.

For someone lacking in Red, the counter intuitive move is to become more egoic and selfish and then transcend it, giving the renunciation validity.