Juan Cruz Giusto

Life Purpose Inquire And Refinement

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys! I did a post some weeks ago. 

@Leo Gura responded me and I thought about the questions and asked myself several more. I realized that my impact is very similar to Leo's. I pretty sure that my impact is to make people wiser. I strongly believe that people and society are not happy, fulfilled, with great careers because of a lack of the adequate knowledge. Poverty, climate change, bad relationships, suffering and so on are just a result of a lack of proper education, knowledge and adequate maps of reality. People need to be doing more personal development, spiritual development and studying just how to be human. So I'm clear about my impact but dont know how to phrase it. My first draft is: "Make people more conscious and developed" or "Make people wiser" or "Empower people by teaching them the adequate knowledge" I have to think more about it.

I want people to feel inspired about life, that they feel empowered and make the best out of it. I want them to have the proper education so they can ace it in the world, and be happy, productive, fulfilled and with great relationships. Having careers that impact the world. I'm really inspired by Leo's work in this sense because I feel that we have a really similar vision for people. The difference is in our Zone of Genius and Mediums though.

Regarding my zone of genius I have: Systemic/Big Picture Thinking and Leading Organizations. I'm good at seeing things in a meta perspective and thinking in a holistic way (I'm just 22 so I really don't know which is my Zone of Genius). I'm a good leader because I was the captain in many of my sport teams and I'm always the one who takes the lead when there are group situations. I have to be testing this.

As a domain of mastery I have: Knowledge and Applications. I really need to rephrase it better but the gist of it is: I love to learn about development of a human being, society and humanity in general. I love Leo's videos, I love Spiral Dynamics, Ken Wilber, business, integral theories and so on. So based on the knowledge that I acquire, I ask myself how can I apply this new knowledge in a practical way so I can improve society's level of development. I would write personal development but is a more general knowledge that I'm interested in. 

Finally, my ideal medium is Organizations. I see myself being the President/CEO of a company that improves people's knowledge and help them develop (and by consequence, develop society). I don't see myself shooting videos that often like Leo does, but I see myself seeing the bigger picture in the organization, taking decisions so I can impact more and more people. Some of the companies that I love and aspire to build are:

- Mindvalley

- Actualized.org (but working with more people)

- Isha Foundation

- Optimize by Brian Johnson

- Google

- Team TreeHouse (i like the model they are using).

I would love to be working with very intelligent people, and changing the world by making people more developed and with a better understanding of the world, themselves and society in general.

So the draft  of my life purpose is: "Lead in integral organization, which makes people more conscious and developed". 

So the question so far is: Am I heading in a good direction? How can I bring this all together? Should I have another purpose for the organization? Is there is something that is in plain sight that I'm not seeing?

I need to start applying this into my life but I don't know how. Since I want to lead an organization should I: Start the business or work for a business that is industry related? How can I make my vision come true? I have such a big dream but I dont know how to start!

Finally, if my domain of mastery is "Knowledge and Applications" I definitely have to read and think at least once an hour. But I need to have another mastery and that is people management and leadership. How can I practice this if I dont start a business?

PD: Leo, if you are reading this, feel free to take any questions that are implicitly asked and use them for the Life Purpose FAQ. Thank you very much guys!

My YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2PSLrNb

Making people wiser is a nice slogan. That's a good aim in life, I think.

59 minutes ago, Juan Cruz Giusto said:

I have such a big dream but I dont know how to start!

I don't know if you read The Alchemist. This book can be an inspiration in following your dreams.

“And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." Paulo Coelho