Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gianna

self love journal

13 posts in this topic

I feel so elated today. I am filled with self-love. I even wore this dress. I'm noticing a positive correlation between my self-love and my feminine energy. Probably because self-love is so highly vibrating that when it comes together in me it feels feminine. I think this energy is coming from integrating some feelings of love I had last night back into myself. I am now the embodiment/expression of my love. heheheh. Because I think self-love is so important for enlightenment, I want to keep a journal on it. I don't know what it's going to look like yet but this is a start. I want to find different ways of expressing this energy in the 3D. Like creating art. I kind of feel like painting. Maybe I can do what some others do on this forum and post pictures of the art forms I see as most beautiful. Maybe this can be the thread for that– I love it! I'm also noticing a correlation between life-force energy and the desire for creation. Makes sense since we are all creators! I welcome anyone's pictures of what they see as beautiful art as well. :) 

IMG_9501.jpg

@RickyFitts showed me this beautiful art piece. I just love it! It reminds me of our beautiful inner children and emotional body– the canvas of self-love! 

montezumacastle-sedona.jpg

9 hours ago, Gianna said:

@RickyFitts showed me this beautiful art piece. I just love it! It reminds me of our beautiful inner children and emotional body– the canvas of self-love! 

What a great way of putting it ? 

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

1B8E5C7F-F013-489D-B6FB-C401EBFC3B0C.jpeg

My safe place, the place I love the most. 

@Etherial Cat hehe, I know I do feel very blessed every single day— it’s never taken for granted from me. <3 

By Teal Swan.

My love and my heart. The most graceful poet. The most astounding woman. ?

76F052A8-199D-4768-A06F-89F717AABC66.jpeg