john1

What'll one expect if they watch all the videos and read all of the books on the list

3 posts in this topic

I'm just curious about how much someone will grow by watching all the videos on Actualized.org and reading all of the books on the booklist. How long would it even take to get through all of that content? Is it worth going through all of it?

I know all the concepts are useless without action, so what would happen if someone implemented 100% of the things that are talked about? 50%? 20%? 10%? 5%?

@john1 u can only implement a max of 5 book to 100 %. implementing majority of books will take decades. also there are good books that are not mentioned in leos list. so do not forget to check outside leos book list

You don't have to take a completionist approach. Not every video or book is going to be relevant to you, especially not where you're at now.

If you're not interested in business and marketing, there's no point reading those books. Many topics like paranormal or cult psychology are interesting but won't have a meaningful impact on your life.

You have to be self-aware enough to realize where you're at in life now, and take in the information most relevant to you right now. Otherwise you're just a sponge mostly absorbing stuff that will make you smarter but will be ultimately useless for improving your life. Even if you read good information at the wrong point in your life it won't do much.

I started watching Actualized.org in 2013 so it was easy to keep up with 1 video a week and stay up-to-date. If you're starting now with a backlog of 500+ videos I probably wouldn't recommend trying to 100% it.

If you start watching 1 video a week, I think your life will be 10-20% better in a year. But it might be something intangible like being more aware or having a better understanding of the world.