Gianna

Before I Forgot

12 posts in this topic

I remember the thought I had before I forgot it all. What beauty did I see. The feeling of perfection, wholeness, completeness. The absolute love of being me and being me in this life. How could I ever lose touch with you, my dearest one? You are all I ever feel. All I ever love. I love you and I love you forever more. 
For eternity. 
Your eternal being rests in my soul. And I will forever be thankful. I love you for infinity and back. 

May you never be without my love. 

Colette Cole, Gianna. 

I remember thinking to never forget. Never forget everything you know, everything you are. The more out of touch you get with yourself, the more you will lose yourself. The further away you are the less you can see. The less you can feel. Oh how we miss our children. The wholeness of being. The joy of self-love and a radically open heart. But as the world demands our cooperation, we disintegrate from ourselves to integrate with others. The thing we told ourselves we would never do, we’ve done. Out of an intense desperation for the love we were ripped from. We split and it cracked our being. Oh the pain of being ripped from oneness and shoved into the harsh reality of humanity. It is a pain we will never let ourselves remember, out of the untenable love we will always and still have for ourselves. As we left the warm, sheltering, belonging of our hearts, those who were entrusted with us could not give us the love we needed. For no love compares to the wholeness of our being.

But even as our energy splits, and we are scattered and left with delusion, we could never actually be forsaken. For there is not a moment we are without the love of our eternal being.

Within each fragment within us, is the wholeness of eternity. And so just as each shred of paper is equally as bit as white and whole as the one it was torn from, we are as infinitely eternal and loving in every split, every fractal, we’ve ever become.

So let these hands be your hands. 
And my light be your light. 

Colette Cole, Gianna

1 hour ago, Gianna said:

The absolute love of being me and being me in this life. How could I ever lose touch with you, my dearest one? You are all I ever feel. All I ever love. I love you and I love you forever more. 

11 minutes ago, Gianna said:

Oh how we miss our children. The wholeness of being. The joy of self-love and a radically open heart.

11 minutes ago, Gianna said:

As we left the warm, sheltering, belonging of our hearts, those who were entrusted with us could not give us the love we needed. For no love compares to the wholeness of our being.

So beautiful. I really love this

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

May you always remember that God’s love is everlasting. It is marveling over you with every breath, every smile, every moment of joy, and every deep moment of pain. If you ever want to remember God’s love, just look in the mirror. See the beauty in your eyes and the preciousness of your face. See the innocence of your body and the wholeness of your being, your complete perfection. The light that shines from you is God’s eternal presence, the eternal acceptance of you. To beautiful creation, you have my whole heart.

C.C.,G

On 1/24/2022 at 9:43 PM, Gianna said:

out of the untenable love we will always and still have for ourselves.

change to *tenable. whoops

Our Darkness 

We are challenged with the question,
can we expand ourselves wide enough to hold the unconsciousness of our friends, of our loved ones? 
Can we hold space for their darkness as we do for their light?
Can we love the whole of them?
Can we see the beauty of the higher-order? 
The innocence of their ignorance? 
Can we find joy in their love and the love in their hate?
Can we laugh and say I love you?
Can we grieve and say I love you more?
For every thought, word, or action done in pain, is done in love.
The love of life, the love of desire. 
The love in mourning and most especially the love for our self. 
So let us see ourselves in each other, 
and witness the one in one another. 
Our eternal wholeness. 

Your darkness is my light. 
And my light is your darkness. 

C.C.,G

Our Life 

Before it begins and after it ends, I look upon you Dear Life in Light and in Love. In excitement and in joy.
This life will be full. 
It will last for eternity and flash before us in only a second. This short, sweet, loving life holds the deepest love and the most loving grief. Our deepest sense of pain and our most explosive moments of joy, of laughter. Our hopes and our dreams. Our adrenaline and our fear. This game we have played together, brother, has been the source of my heart. I adore you, forever. I am with you as we soar and I will hold you when we “die”. 
Together again in oneness we will find each other. And begin yet another game in this play called life. 

I love you more than I can say...

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

Let us all remember our desire to distort ourselves.
To fragment into our interests and explore that in which we found most loving.
Most giving.

Let us give to ourselves for ourselves is all we can give. 
Let us recognize ourselves for ourselves is all we can recognize. 

In the heart of God, we are One. 
In Oneness do we Love, 
Truth 
Infinity 
Forgiveness. 

Forgive us in forgetting our Truth,
In our desire to know this One,
Little One. 
I bless myself.