Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kyle Gjerseth

General psychedelic question

3 posts in this topic

I hear a lot about how psychedelics aren't going to solve all your problems etc.

I want to use them to effortlessly allow me to be more productive, allow discomfort and reduce my fear avoidance as they have helped me to do in the past. I haven't done them successfully in over a year due to my medication blocking them. I'm off the meds now and I'm concerned about the dangers and why people say they could make my life worse. I assume they will end my mental masturbation based of past experience but I sense this is toxic thinking and I want to know why people say these things about these substances. Thoughts?

Same way you can't achieve permenant peace through anti-depressants.

Same way you can't achieve permenant high energy by drinking coffee everyday.

Same way you can't achieve permenant peace by smoking hash.

Same with alcohol, nootropics, drugs, steroids... you name it.

Whatever substance you're using it will only give temporary results and will actually make things worse for you in the long run. 

Psychedelics are a bit more difficult to comment about because it is possible to use them positively. But largely from my own personal observation people don't get anywhere with these substances. I know they deny this full throttle. Yet I still can't help but see things that way...

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

On 1/23/2022 at 10:38 PM, Kyle Gjerseth said:

I want to know why people say these things about these substances

Because they can show you things about your life and life as a whole that you may not be ready to see and integrate. 

They can cause you to awaken before you are ready to wake up which can cause all kinds of emotional problems. Especially if you don’t already have a solid materialistic base to back you up. 

They can cause you to “live in the clouds” and to poo poo material reality, like the importance of making money.

They can also cause you to live in delusion, thinking that because the psychedelics have shown you so much that you are now wise, however without integration of psychedelic visions and teachings one only becomes full of themselves. 

Watch the actualized.org video titled The Top Dangers of Using Psychedelics

"You Create Magic"