YeahIam

How come all those low consciousness people have these amazing social skills?

24 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Nahm said:

what need is there for resolution and self esteem? 

So the belief is that I think I need fixing? okay, then how should I approach this?

Edited by YeahIam

12 minutes ago, YeahIam said:

So the belief is that I think I need fixing? okay, then how should I approach this?

It’s already done. It was just the recognition that it isn’t true, but was a belief. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

It’s already done. It was just the recognition that it isn’t true, but was a belief. 

Other than being conscious of the belief, I want to practice attraction and being funny so there's work to do other than being mindful which is to manipulate the environment. So is there something I'm not taking into account?

@YeahIam

If I understand what you’re saying, what’s not being taken into account is that you don’t have to manipulate. That is a conditioned / conditional way of thinking & being, not a must or a should.

Again, the ‘work’ is done. When one willingly recognizes that way of thinking is discordant, and is inherently that of lack, shortage, inferiority or the like, one simultaneously recognizes manipulation is no more than an attempt to compensate, to feel better by using. If you are interested in tools in this regard, not that any are needed…

Meditation. For allowing the activity of thought, which is what a belief is, to settle, and insights to arise. 

Create a dreamboard, that you may see for yourself that what you want - reality be’s, and it is a matter of allowing the relinquishing of limiting beliefs. Mindfully, this is a seeing of what is, what is already the case, and it is not a learning of a how to do. One is already attracting, one does not ‘learn to attract’. 

Understand the emotions, recognize them as guidance to that which you want, which is what’s on your dreamboard. 

If you’re overall interested in exploring receiving as compared to manipulating, that is the theme of my youtube channel

In regard to social situations and the difference, I have a dreamboard(s) full of much which I feel much enthusiasm and passion for, which is and will continue to manifest, and am never at a loss to speak openly, plainly, and genuinely about it, to share it. I feel and find that it resonates, well beyond the manipulation type tactics of acquiring skills, gaming people, etc. 

Being funny is quite the opposite of being serious, and manipulation is a serious game, which I find very funny, given reality be’s in vibrational accordance. A sad funny perhaps, more so than humor at anyone’s expense.  Be serious on purpose right now. See how long you can go before you’re laughing. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE