Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Noahsteelers34

Contemplating taking shrooms

3 posts in this topic

Recently  I have gained an opportunity to take shrooms. I have taken 1 gram in the past. I didn't get any visuals, but it was such an incredible experience. My heart opened for the first time in my life, and I really saw how unconscious I was for the first time. Everything around me just amazed, to the point of tears. All of this only off of 1 gram, when most of my friends took 3.  This left me wanting to go deeper. 

Leo mentions not to do psychedelics if you are under 21, and I'm 19, but I feel that I am a pretty stable person, not to mention that everyone around me does shrooms, and I have a much more solid background to back me up. 

It's true that I'm not going for enlightenment at the moment, I'm focusing on my grades in college and dating at the moment. 

Lately, I've been on a hot streak with taking action, going out socializing, talking to girls. On the one hand, I don't want to skrew that up, but on the other hand, I feel like it could help take me to the next level, help me overcome some insecurities, help me connect to my emotions, help me develope a deeper connection to my body. That is my main intention, to deepen my Qi gong practice and develop a greater connection to my body. 

Do you think it's a bad idea to go deeper? Whats the worst that could happen?

Of course, you should go deeper, but I'd recommend that you don't just up and triple the dose immediately. 3g would produce an experience about 20 times stronger than 1. So I'd say maybe go to 1.5g and see how that affects you, and then from there, you could just keep increasing the dose by a factor of .5g.

And if you're focused on dating and getting good grades, doing psilocybin occasionally like on the weekend shouldn't have too much of an impact on your normal life. Plus you can use the experience to resolve issues in your dating life/school that you'd otherwise be incapable of solving from an ordinary human state of consciousness.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@Noahsteelers34 You are one clever 19 yo. 
I hear what you are saying, but would advise you to wait a bit longer, and start to fully work with Psychedelics when your psyche has fully developed at 25.   
When I wasnt getting it, being younger, I was actually furious, because I knew the potentials of what it could do for me.  
But now after the age of 25, I am glad that it didn’t happen. Because I wouldn’t have been ready. Plus it really changes your life. And when you are in the middle of school and constructing life and relationships, it can challenge and turn things upside down (momentarily) for you.  

This is just a tip and my advice. And its not not there to hinder your potential or your growth, but to make it better, when the time is right ✨

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”