Kamo

Can there be a choice or selection of what is chosen to be imagined?

3 posts in this topic

Reality=Imagination, Can the ego dictate what it can imagine? The ego being an illusion it doesn't really have a say in the matter so, in other words because everything is imagined by God (You/I/Me) is it possible to select content of experience in which to be experienced? Or is it as such that experience simply unfolds on its own accord through a mechanism of imagining? Do thoughts play any part in the process? Do certain states of consciousness facilitate intentional creation more than others? Also im not asking like can I just imagine a certain object into my current perception but more like does your seemingly inner-world of thoughts and imagination influence the seeming outer world of perceptions and to what degree, I would think is dependent on your state of consciousness?

Focus on the solution, not the problem

@Kamo Of course you can. You are already doing this 24/7. Your dominant belief's, assumptions and expectations will be your experience in the waking dream of your life. Many of these are not conscious though, which is why things show up that we don't prefer. 

On 1/19/2022 at 3:44 PM, Kamo said:

Can the ego dictate what it can imagine?

The personality self or ego communicates with the higher mind which is orchestrating the dream through imagination, thoughts and feelings. You can easily test this by visualizing something and holding the feeling of it as you're falling asleep and then watch how is shows up in your reality. 

I would think is dependent on your state of consciousness?

It has more to do with your state of mind then your state of consciousness. State meaning, how do you view yourself and the world? Your dominant state will continually be reflected in your waking dream. When you change your state, your dream will reflect it. 

Edited by Matthew85

God is creating the ego. And God has an infinite amount of choice as to how that reality will look.

You (as God) created your life through thought. Once that thought was focused through will, it took a life of its own by virtue of it continually being fed consciousness (God energy).

If you have the desire to enter into a life of a different reality, God (you) in your “next life” (thought) will use the power of will and focus to create the conditions necessary to actualize that thought/create that reality. 

that experience simply unfolds on its own accord through a mechanism of imagining?

How it works is you first have the idea of your life (through desire) (and through thought which is your life). But when that thought is focused with consciousness, it actualizes and takes a life of its own, and unfolds according to the law of attraction (that which is liken to itself is drawn [because thoughts are thinking]). Imagination and desire also play a role into how it will unfold (your imagination is limited to that which you have thought, and desire actualizes through contrast (which only happens through apparent separation /forgetting oneness]). 

Until that thought/life-form realizes Awareness, it will operate from unconscious creation. Once it realizes God/Awareness, is moves to Choice (Conscious Creation). But there’s more that goes into it. 

Edited by Gianna