blankisomeone

Can I do mushrooms if I have suicidal ideations? Can it maybe help heal wounds?

23 posts in this topic

stick to microdosing for a couple of months until you feel you are ready for a big dive. Doing psychedelics while mentally ill is very dangerous, talking from a personal experience here.

On 15/01/2022 at 1:39 PM, OBEler said:

@flume which psychedelics are better for healing in your opinion? 

And May I ask what your experiences were with mushrooms? I See great Potential here but I must confest, just Did it 3 times. Mushroomes/Truffles trigger deep Emotions 

I've done mushrooms maybe 10 times and just haven't found them particularly helpful in terms of trauma integration.

LSD is the most psycho-analytical when not taking too high a dose. Great when set & setting is right + you're well prepared.

MDMA is ideal, but only if well prepared, with a guide and a very clean substance. It's the only substance that consistently resolves conflict for me, which is really mind-blowing.

I remember being so angry at my sister and her boyfriend a couple of years back, when I thought about it on MDMA, it resolved and the anger or upset hasn't come back since then. The situation is completely solved on my end.

I only take it max. 1x/year though.

In any case, getting in touch with traumas before and working them through to a certain degree will be the best preparation you can do. The trip should ideally be seen as more of a "supplement", than it doing the "heavy lifting". 

I use to have some suicidal ideations before my breakthrough doses of LSD so when i take them and while i hit the Peak/God realization it was revealed to me that i just need to take traditional help like therapist, make friends, go to church, exercise, etc. if i want to help myself.

What psychedelics will show you is that everything is mind, this universe is mind and so is yourself and also all of your problems are on your mind, they are just thoughts.

So if you want to get rid of your depression or bad mental states you just need to DECIDE to get rid of that and tap in another better mental state, it was always under your control.

Edited by Alex_R