Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
8Ball

Conscious stock market investing

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

Been spending quite some time reading books about investing for the last few weeks. And a thought occured. What would conscious investing look like? More specifically stage yellow investing. I'm thinking Warren Buffet style. You know, slow and steady and deep analyzing. But I might be confusing this with stage orange. Healthy stage orange that is.

I paint abstract art. Check out my website and let me know what you think.

https://www.galleriabstrakt.se/collections/all

(I only ship within Sweden so forgive me if you see a painting you'd like but can't order)

7 hours ago, 8Ball said:

What would conscious investing look like? More specifically stage yellow investing.

Well, stage green investing would look something like socially vetted funds. However, they usually get considerably less returns. 

For stage yellow, I think there would be an understanding of the necessary evil of the whole thing. Knowing that there is a lot of socially bad things that are apart of investing, but a lot of those services are still needed. There is also the need to protect ones own money and future living. They would have much less risk tolerance, than what you might see in popular stage orange forums. More mature and well thought out planning for the future. It wouldn't be so over done that it takes up all of their time though either. More so a participation that is seen as necessary for their own good. 

Healthy stage orange would be similar to this though. However, I think there would be less concerns on how others do and what their participation in it actually contributes to.