Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kowabunga

My take on enlightenment and religions

3 posts in this topic

Religion

This video describes what almost every religion tries to make people aware of through stories and books.  

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0FqHYstooBQ

We are at our core “energy vibrations” or consciousness, which is everything we could possibly be aware of.

Just like in a dream when you experience other people in them and were to ask them… “who are you?  Are you different then me” and they say, “are you crazy” yet you were the creator of the dream and when you wake up all the subjects and objects and awareness of your dream turns back into the creator which was you the entire time.

Now consider this ironic foreshadowing for the world around you today.  You think of yourself as a separate subject and objects as separate to you.   

We are one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively.  Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourself and HERE’S TOM WITH THE WEATHER!!! 

From my limited understanding

God send 124,000 prophets to all lands.that is why we have seme form of relegion in every corner of earth.after a prophet died ,iblees(devil) went there and corrupted the prophets teaching.

On 12/28/2021 at 9:32 AM, Kowabunga said:

We are one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively.  Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourself and HERE’S TOM WITH THE WEATHER!!! 

Wow that’s funny. Bill Hicks was a visionary.

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe