Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Verdesbird

My Journey with Shrooms

5 posts in this topic

hy folks

today i microdosed 0.17 of dried psylocibin cubensis,has been about one month that im clear with zero farmaceutical drugs except from a injection of haldol decanoato,so...about 5 hours ago i microdosed let me tell you guys how everything worked out..i ordered online (here in Brasil shrooms ate 100% legal very good for the mood)when i recieve the package i tought the shrooms was smaller but is quite big,so i pick up a cissor cut the material in tiny litle pieces then i grind and then i use the scale (my first idea was dosing 0.33 tomorow but after i put some grinded shrooms in the mouth just to taste i had a considerable shaking in my right hand) so i think well and decided to do less today and a higher dose on another day and thats wat ive done,

so "nothing" happen after 30 min,a funny sensation on the brain very very discrete,after one and a half hour later i took a joint of cannabis then after smoked i noticed that i feel the similar sensation on the brain but stronger,i wonder why that is ,right now as i write im taking a lemonade

i think about all that happens and my expectations and i calculate that next time im taking 0.51g you know i wanna FEEL again like in the good old times of my life,to help those who cros reference in the rescearch of shrooms i have 2 meters high and weight 156 kilos

about setting i have a active spiritual life and i pray for God for the experience

so what do you guys think ? am i gonna get the the so called and so hyped benefits ?

lets discuss a bit about my personal situation and who knows maybe someone more experienced have a life advice for me ?,i have o historic of paranoia abusing cannabis about 5 years ago,from then on ive been hospitalized 2 times once in a stress freak out and another one taking a unknow substance in a party,so nowdays im much much better than in the recent past, having a normal life with family and friends i work about 8 hrs a day and 1 hour i worked out in the gym and another hour i meditate listening to holosync,life is sooo fucking good these times that i thank God everyday so much love in my life jesus christ

id like to know everyones opinion about the trajectory of my life and my recent decisions about shrooms thanks 

If you ask for advice, mine would be never to touch cannabis again. If it has caused you these symptoms, you are playing with fire, it is poison to your mind. I would try 1 gr of dried mushrooms, then 1.5, and then 2 gr, which is a very interesting but controllable dose. after that, whatever you decide. the "heroic" doses of 5 and 6 grams do not tempt me, 3 is more than enough

thanks for the reply

today ive done 0.93 g

i feel kinda weird,i ask myself if was psychological or it was the shrooms taking effect after a while i discover that was just the shrooms ,this time i do feel the power of the psylocin on my brain and i ask myself if i was about to enter a true trip or not,in the end i did not trip at all but i feel a lot of interesting sensations in my body in my psyque and in my brain

the rest of the day i feel confident and optimistic

from now on im gonna climb the ladder adding 0.3g more each time cos i do feel the power this time and im gonna aproach with careful

Edited by Verdesbird

Hy folks i Just have a New experience with shrooms in wich i dont wanna talk about but all i can say is that changes my life for the  better for sure 

Só heres my thank you ver much tô all the people in this fórum and community and special thanks tô Leo gura ,bipolargtowh,and breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Verdesbird said:

Hy folks i Just have a New experience with shrooms in wich i dont wanna talk about but all i can say is that changes my life for the  better for sure 

Só heres my thank you ver much tô all the people in this fórum and community and special thanks tô Leo gura ,bipolargtowh,and breakingthewall

I love your use of diacritics on english language! :)