Maru

High weed dose experiences

21 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Loba said:

@BipolarGrowth That sounds fascinating.  Did you experience any anxiety during these trips?  I have heard it can sometimes be intense.
Do you mean pattern recognition as in, you could piece different insights together much easier?

I did not experience any anxiety. I would not want you to expect it to be like that though. People have very different reactions to it, and for many people it’s quite challenging. I’m kind of an intensity and weirdness junkie with a lot of trips and similar high consciousness experiences under my belt, so I think that helped make it a pleasant experience. I think it’s good to be fairly experienced with other psychedelics and spiritual states first to set yourself up for a better chance of “success” with it. 

No, by pattern recognition I mean seeing and feeling patterns in things like furniture, wallpaper, etc. much more vividly and noticeably. The patterns felt to have a sort of “spirit” or personality to them although it wasn’t interpreted literally as that, but it’s hard to describe without using those or similar words. It had some similarity to one of my first experience mushroom trips but was more intense. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead.