mmKay

?? 1 Year Challenge - Heavy Metal Chelation Challenge - Journal ( challenge)

178 posts in this topic

Starting 84 hour long  round 7 today 10 AM

50 mg dmsa every 4 hours

Supplemented as discussed before

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Finished round 7 yesterday. All good I just feel some sleep debt because I was only able to sleep 4H per night because of my schedule. It was pretty smooth this time. 

European mandimarkt is out of dmsa for now wow. 

I have enough for two more round. I could order the dmsa ala mix which they have available or just wait it out. 

I'll rest till next monday and start round 8. Then ALA. 

I'll start 25mg , and I hope to be able to tolerate large doses pretty soon ? I'll be careful not to f myself up though

Restock on core 4 and on DMSA. I received the e-mail that European Mandimarkt has it back in stock a week ago but I've been procrastinating. 

Restarting this soon ? these days my mind feel like one of a 70 year old

Magnesium powder tastes absolutely disgusting wooww

I found an US website that sells supplements cheaper than spanish Amazon. It's called Iherb. I thought its a scam initially but its legit.

Prices are literally half of Spanish Amazon...

Gotta get back on this. I've made pretty much no brain gains, and my brain is as dysfunctional as ever. 

I'm aluminum, arsénic, nickel lead and Mercury toxic. 

This is serious. It's very bad.

on my next paycheck im ordering chelators and supplements.

Man I got bamboozled by my toxic perfectionistic all or nothing mentallity again.

I can still decently chelate for like half the price. do DMSA once a month for the lead. Go heavier on the ALA that actually gets stuff out of the brain and IS way cheaper.

making the Iherb order once I know where I'm moving next.

https://www.actualized.org/insights/zeolite-nanoparticles-for-detox

Posting the Zeolite Nanoparticle blog post. I may eventually add It to my chelation protocol once I get a feel for ALA

This looks good, although expensive AF

https://thegoodinside.com/shop/product/pure-body-extra-strength

https://ringnaturshop.com/es/produkt/advanced-cellular-zeolite-acz-nano-extra-strength/

I cant belive im doing this but I'll give the cheaper powder a try as well . It's infinitely more affordable. Idk about it's efficacy yet. ( it's the same as one of Leo's link but EU store)

https://amzn.eu/d/4kqNPng

Edited by mmKay

On 12/1/2023 at 1:18 PM, mmKay said:

Gotta get back on this. I've made pretty much no brain gains, and my brain is as dysfunctional as ever. 

I'm aluminum, arsénic, nickel lead and Mercury toxic. 

This is serious. It's very bad.

on my next paycheck im ordering chelators and supplements.

Damn Man, have you tried cleaning up your diet to see of it helps your head? Processed food and sugar messes me up quite bad.

On 12/12/2023 at 11:32 AM, mmKay said:

I cant belive im doing this but I'll give the cheaper powder a try as well . It's infinitely more affordable. Idk about it's efficacy yet. ( it's the same as one of Leo's link but EU store)

https://amzn.eu/d/4kqNPng

Currently testing this. Recommended dose is  ( Directly by the company via email) 5 ml heaping spoon dissolved in water twice a day 30 min before meals . I've taken 3 doses for now. It makes me super thirsty, I may have drinks 4 liters of water ( they do recommend drinking 2-3L) . I had a fe weird nightmares the night after the first dose , similar when facing redistribution off round on DMSA ( may be totally unrelated ) and I've felt that similar pulling feeling in the front of my head / headache as with DMSA.

Don't take any of this as gospell as I'm still experimenting.

Why am I even doing this? It may be potentially harmful...

I've found a way to chelate with ala very cheaply. I guess Im partly procrastinating . Oh well, redneck science b*tch

On 22/12/2021 at 2:15 PM, mmKay said:

" Cigarette smoking causes significant cadmium exposure both to the smoker and those around them"  - The Mercury Detoxification Manual .

Confirmed.

Life long passive smoker here .

[...] Chelating cadmium is slightly different from chelating other metals. It chelates with DMSA but you need to alkalinize your urine while you are doing it. We encourage you to consult Hair Test Interpretation for more detailed information.

Ugh - What ?

Fro Leo's Blog post : "Zeolite is shown to detox the following heavy metals: Mercury, Lead, Arsenic, Aluminum, Nickel, Thalium, Cadmium, Tungsten, and others. If you like to eat a lot of seafood, you could consume a few sprays of Zeolite with each seafood meal, to reduce the amount of heavy metals you ingest."

Edited by mmKay

Bruh I've been knocked out for the last 5 days. I've been taking Zeolite for ammost 2 weeks, anywhere from x1 to x4 heapong scoops ( they recommend 2) .

Initially I could feel the zeolite powder working but it makes you so thirsty ... And you pee every half hour if not more. It gets exhausting. They recommend 2-3 liters per day but I've drank maybe 4 if not more .

Yesterday morning was the last time I took a scoop. Finally today I feel like have a little energy again in spite of having had terrible sleep. Perhaps I need to let the body recover. Gotta say that I also don't support much as with ACC chelation. Over the few next days I'll share if I feel any actual difference.

I do plan on using it morel but only in between real ALA chelation rounds for now.

Posted (edited)

Absolute cheapest way of for heavy metal chelation: https://www.bulksupplements.com/

Half a kilo of Alpha lipoic acid and you're good for life probably. Just be extremely careful not to breathe it in accidentally.

1 KG of sodium ascorbate ( vit c )

1 KG of magnesium bysglycinate

Zinc picolinate

Vitamin E with mixed tocopherols.

This is about 200€ . World wide delivery.

Add price of empty capsules , a 0'005 g scale and. Capsule machine.

Perhaps you may need some Adrenal cortex extract for adrenal support and some liver support ( artichoke extract, milk thistle extract ) which would bump the price a bit more. Before doing this try megadosing vitamin C. It's the cheapest way for support results.

Iherb is the place to go for this.

About 200€ . World wide delivery. Add price of empty capsules , a 0'005 g scale and. Capsule machine.

Dirt cheap compared with buying actual supplements.

You may buy large dmsa pills and split them into smaller doses as aparently a single 3 day 50 mg round per month is enough to get the DMSA effect of lead chelation 

Cheers to your mental clarity ;)

Edited by mmKay

I Invested  245€ in chelation. FINALLY. I procrastinated on this for a year and half. No joke .

This should last me for at least half a year of chelation. How have I not thought of this budget friendly alternative before ? DMSA is so extremely expensive. It does chelate Lead which ALA does not. But ALA is what crosses blood brain barrier so thats where the brain gains are at. And ala in powder form is 50 times cheaper.

As I said before, aparently for Lead chelation it's enough to do one single three day DMSA round per month ( no more than 50mg per dose ) which is actually pretty cheap if you buy the large pills and just take the powder out of them and split them in smaller doses. But lead takes years to chelate as it is stored in the bones and slowly released into the bloodstream as your bones regenerate by their decade long cycle.

5€ for 1000 gelatin size 00 capsules on Aliexpress is as cheap as it gets  in Spain . Free delivery. Still better than the 15€ they have on amazon... Seriously I use Amazon less and less... I got the exact  same miligram scale as on Amazon for  6€ ( first order discount) - the prices are so inflated... Dropshipping has gotten out of hand. 

checked on Alibaba. around 40€ for 10000 empty capsules !!! but the delivery is 160€ lmfao

I may experiment with microscoops instead  for dosing all of this so that I don't have to make the pills. 

ACC forum does not recommend it as it may be unconsistent, specially with the chelator dose. Keeping a stable blood chelator level is part of the safe chelation protocol.

Leo does find microscoops more accurate than microscales for weighting psychedelics for example, but it is true that so much more can go wrong with consistently microscooping supplements and chelators over time ( spilling, accidentally inhaling, mistaking doses... etc )

Edited by mmKay

I invested 99€ in a single 120ml ( 4 Oz ) bottle of ACZ nano zeolite. It's expensive as it is but it's even more overpriced in Europe . This is about as cheap as it gets with taxes and delivery included for Spain for now . It's around 70 USD in Murica .

By comparison it basically costs as much as half a KG of ALA .

I want to give it a try before I start ALA chelation so that I can get a good sense of how effective it is. If it works, the convenience is worth it. Hope it doesn't fuck me up. Micronized zeolite had not been effective for now.

My dad is turning 70 soon and even though he doesnt want to admit it his memory is getting increasingly worse

This may save potentially save him from Alzheimer's . He would never do normal chelation because of the inconvenience

Edited by mmKay

The bottle arrived today. Putting it into perspective the price is actually not that bad. If it works and is convenient, it's actually just 42'50€ per month since one bottle is 85€ and 120ml is a 2 month supply if you do the lower of the two recommended dosages

I'll report back. I hope it doesn't fck me up, not only because of moving heavy metals around,  but because this brand contains silver ( they believe it's amazing). Still looking into the studies on their website but I'd avoid it if positive 

I hope it doesn't make me as thirsty as the zeolite powder. I couldn't keep up drinking 4-5 liters of water per day and I ended up giving up. Also I feel like my adrenals crashed

17066284259979088288825016712205.jpg

Edited by mmKay

I have experimented with taking the nano zeolite spray in between ala rounds , by itself , and with the ala rounds.

I can't say my mind is objectively more clear, but it definitely feels like heavy metal chelation.

Had weird nightmares the first night of taking it, together with a pulling sensation in my forehead, peeing very often and crashed adrenals in the morning ( not having energy).

And I'm talking peeing VERY often.

I experimented with supplementing more, and different dosages. Yesterday I took about 35 sprays in a day ( they recommend maximum 24) and I felt extatic for several hours, almost like after a sugar rush.

Also when I took it as I was coming off of ALA I didn't feel the usual redistribution symptoms. But I need more than a single experience like this . Usually 50 mg of Selenium would block off redistribution symptoms for 8 hours before they hit ( if I took too much selenium I'd get heart pinching )

Only time will tell the results. But as of now it looks promising. The only downside is they mix it with some of their other product, I believe it's Colloidal Silver, which they are crazy about but I literally haven't found real studies on their website. It may be potentially dangerous.

And I haven't found affordable reputable nano zeolite by itself. Leo recommends Coseva besides ACZ

Edited by mmKay

I believe 25 mg of Ala per pill is too little. I've heard there is such thing as a too small dose.

If I can't deal with the acidity I'll drink a little sodium bicarbonate to balance PH

I'll do 60 mg pills next and try it out