Raptorsin7

What Do You Love About Leo

42 posts in this topic

I just love his direct, in-your-face approach and honesty.

That's what spoke to me and hooked me.

And I really respect his efforts to not turn this into a cult, and to let people know they should verify things for themselves, instead of become zombies repeating his words.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Well since I was born I had an intense longing for Truth. On quarantine I watched his video: What is Truth? And he just woke me up, since then all my life has been dramatically impacted in ways words cannot convey. He just knew the answer for things I didn't even know could be answered.

In general he shows me my own possibilities of things that can be realized. I have a very different approuch to the same thing, for I really enjoy guru transmission, but I love to receive that from him, because his style is very unique. I'm surprised how much he has helped me with non-spiritual topics, to set the foundations for my life, because spiritualy I'm pretty done in the sense that I'm guided at every breath by my Guru-Parampara, but I still have to manage lots of survival and foundational stuff. Otherwise, I am not grounded at all and I can't impact in meaningful ways, I know it is my time to be in the world and live by the highest principles and standarts. Other masters don't give advice at all to create a good life and if they do they are not in touch with the absolute which then idk if it's suitable for my path. That is why I'm grateful to Leo, because he is truly integral all-embracing, from God to having amazing sex. I think honestly that is what has been missing in spirituality for a long time, to embrace all dimensions and aspects of existance with diamond discerment and true understanding.

Thank you Leo because I will not only wake up thanks to your teachings but I will live my best life!:x