Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CodyXarex

Can a woman ever love a man the way he wants to be loved?

22 posts in this topic

@CodyXarex A lot of what you are experiencing is emotional immaturity. This will change with time as you begin to date older women. There are a lot of amazing woman in the world who don't play silly games. Be patient, you will find one. 

@CodyXarex

Can a woman ever love a man the way he wants to be loved?

No, but only because the former (her love) is actual and the latter (the man’s idea of her love) is conceptual, just an idea basically. 

Like the thought of water and the wetness of water, a woman can love a man far far beyond what he could conceive of or think up. 

I'm starting to think I just need to get out there more and be myself unapologetically and unashamed.

That first video is exactly my thoughts and opinions on the whole, "game" thing entirely, and I've been trying to get myself to ignore my gut about it. I want to learn a bit of game and pickup, but not to try to pretend to be someone else, but just get better at openly expressing my thoughts about someone, to someone.

I lean that way as well too. I’d even go so far as to encourage others to do the same. They don’t call it the sacred chakra for nuthin. Trust in that feeling. It’s infallible. 

Make the stomach your best friend” - Osho

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE