Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thought Art

Existential Vocabulary

3 posts in this topic

I realize I have never really done this. New OneNote project has now started... 

I think it's also important to define words in any categories in which you work.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

11 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I think it's also important to define words in any categories in which you work.

Totally agree on this. It is not only vital for understanding but also proper communication which is essential for LP.

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

49 minutes ago, SamC said:

Totally agree on this. It is not only vital for understanding but also proper communication which is essential for LP.

Yeah, I was having a conversation in a youtube comment section and I realized that a lot of my understanding of words is implicit, intuitive and colloquial which doesn't hold up when speaking to more rational, scientific types. I mean, for example when I studied accounting if those concepts and words weren't clearly defined entire nations couldn't operate. 

In order to actualize on my LP of course creation and when I get to my Thought Art project ( which will take time and needs to be built off the foundation of my other projects... (like the Effortless Work Week))

I need to have a much more solid foundation of definition in each field I partake in, and of science, psychology, and existential vocabulary. 

Reading books isn't enough, I need to be defining these terms in my own words. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"