Preety_India

Cats, Elephants and Native Americans are protecting me!

10 posts in this topic

I had a dream where cats, Elephants and Native Americans were trying to save me. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Yes. Those are gentle giants.. 

@Preety_India

What do you think this dream means hun bun?

I can make sense of the cats and elephants, but I can’t entirely fit the Native Americans into the equation. 

Lub Lub 

I love you my gorgeous galaxy guide 

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

30 minutes ago, Marcel said:

@Preety_India

What do you think this dream means hun bun?

I can make sense of the cats and elephants, but I can’t entirely fit the Native Americans into the equation. 

Lub Lub 

I love you my gorgeous galaxy guide 

I love you 

@Marcel

Hehe. Cats are so important to me. I had 10 cats growing up. I was practically raised by cats. 

Elephants were always special to me. They have taught me so much about toughness and strength. Whenever I need strength I look up to an elephant or an ocean. 

And native Americans. I've heard a bit about shaman culture and that native Americans are are spiritual people or at least they have deep spiritual practices. This is also true of Aztec, Maya and Inca people. They inspire me in a tribal kinda way which is very raw and connected to earth. I practice witchcraft in which connection to earth is absolutely important. Native American culture constantly reminds me of this deep connection to spirituality and earth 

My life has always been about authenticity. Whatever I do, i do it from my heart, I feel native American culture tends to respect this authenticity in life. I like that aspect. Their music, food and their way of living is deeply connected to nature, I might be wrong so I'm not sure. Maybe I'm fantasizing and exaggerating since I don't know much about their culture. 

Yet I have read about the British colonized America and destroyed millions of Native people. That's heartbreaking. I want to explore these people a bit more. I feel some connection with them. 

13 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Marcel

I want to explore these people a bit more. I feel some connection with them. 

I mean you are a healer already.

You are healing me hun bun 

You’d make a fantastic shaman  ?

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

Love this. 

The majestic Indian Elephant. 

5x5t0t.gif

5x5sh5.gif

Edited by Preety_India

11 hours ago, Preety_India said:

(writing a long post for those who constantly misunderstand me). 

I'm an enigma. I am in no way simple. I am aware of this. At the same time what I am is really a product of my parenting, my genetics and my awful circumstances. As well as my own unique personality that grew from my base character. I'm no Saint neither I'm a sinner. 

Don't call me good or bad. I am a mirror. I only show you what you show to me, nothing more, nothing less. So how I react to your words is a good indicator of how you acted with me. I have zero agenda and I find no reason to please anyone. I don't need your love. Because nobody can love me truly if they never understood me. 

I'm ferocious, I'm fierce, I'm strong, I'm brave, I'm guilt - free. I fucking did nothing wrong in my life. 

I'M WILD. I'M FERAL. 

I have my own set of beliefs and principles and I'm ready to die to defend them. I lived in survival mode all my childhood despite my vicious bullying and abuse I suffered. It was terrible. 

I live in a stage Red environment. I adopted stage Green values but I also inherited stage Red ferocity. I learned that in order to survive I'll need to fight hard and harder. 

I'm a fighter and a survivor. 

I have the blood of a tiger, a panther, a lion, a wolf and an Elephant all mixed together. 

I'm agile as a panther, I will see through your shit before you test me. My intuition is sharp. I learned as a child for my survival. 

Don't mistake me for a fool. I know you before you know me. I have a sixth sense. You measure me, I'm secretly testing you before you know it. I'm 2 steps ahead of you in this survival game, I have to. Everything is survival to me. 

Don't ever underestimate my power. My sixth sense is running even in sleep. You just can't outsmart me. I'll know you before you even approach. I smell people like a shark. I'm ferocious. I am watching you even if you don't see me watching you. 

Don't play games with my head. 

Basically don't fuck with me. Because I'll figure it out. My karma is strong. You are barking up the wrong tree if you decide to play with my head. Like Joseph(my ex) did. 

I'm like a volatile liquid. You burn your own fingers if you have me in your hands. 

5x2vfp.gif

I'm ferocious as a tiger, don't bother provoking me or you get my roar. 

I have the spirit of Laxmi. So I'm caring. But I also have the spirit of Kali. I'm equally ferocious and dangerous. I am traumatized and wounded. Beware of a traumatized tiger. 

You ain't fucking going to teach me anything that I don't already know. 

5x2ur3.gif

I'm calm as a lion. Won't do shit to you if you just let me go about with my business. I'm royally calm when nobody bothers me. Just chilling like a king. Won't hurt  a fly. Don't even pretend like you are getting on my nerves. 

I don't give a fuck what others are doing. My life is too big to care about others. I have to constantly deal with shit. I don't have the luxury to think too much about others. Stay the fuck out. 

Don't piss me when I'm calm. I don't take it gently. 

5x2v1g.gif

I'm clever and protective as a wolf. I stand guard near my loved ones. They are in my heart and I'm fiercely loyal. 

I'll pay with my life If need arises. I'm humble and protective as a dog of those who I love. I suffer guilt if I can't help those who deserve lt. 

5x2v3i.gif

And I'm territorial like an elephant. I'll whoop your ass if you put even one step in my territory. No trespassing. No fooling me. No testing my patience. Or my trunk knows how to smash 

I walk like an elephant. I'm a gentle giant. I walk free. I walk with pride. I have a clear conscience. Done nothing wrong to anyone in my life. I have helped everyone close to me. So don't dare to teach me compassion. I know enough about compassion. I have done more than my share to people, sometimes regretted being sweet. 

I'm defensive like an elephant. Don't abuse me if you don't want me to act insane. I have remained silent amid a lot of provocation. I don't provoke anything. I keep to myself mostly. Those who judge me should use a mirror. I have consciously tried to stay away from drama. 

You can't provoke someone and expect them to not react. Easy to preach me. Don't expect me to lie down and take your judgement. You can only judge me negatively if we have a strong bond of trust where you communicate with me regularly like a close loyal friend, only then I'm susceptible to your advice and criticism, not otherwise because I don't trust easily. 

Elephants are close to my heart. They teach me to be strong and defensive. 

5x2uk1.gif

5x2v7o.gif

5x2vcf.gif

5x2vaa.gif

If you are chilling with me and generally nice to me, you'll see a nicer friendlier side of me. I can be pretty friendly and cute depending on how you treat me. I don't expect much. Just simple friendliness is enough for me to start flapping my ears in unison. 

5x2v5w.gif

If you show me authenticity, zero agenda and true affection, love and loyalty, I can be very loving,sweet and Affectionate like a cuddly bear. I can be extremely gentle, playful and loving. 

5x2uyt.gif

AND LASTLY I'M NOT PERFECT. IF YOU CAN'T EMBRACE MY FLAWS, YOU CAN'T TRULY LOVE ME. 

DON'T EXPECT ME TO BE PERFECT BECAUSE I WON'T EVER BE. I'M A WORK IN PROGRESS. 

And one more. If you are fucking with me, you're fucking with the wrong person. I'm a psychopath. 

12 hours ago, Preety_India said:

(writing a long post for those who constantly misunderstand me). 

I'm an enigma. I am in no way simple. I am aware of this. At the same time what I am is really a product of my parenting, my genetics and my awful circumstances. As well as my own unique personality that grew from my base character. I'm no Saint neither I'm a sinner. 

Don't call me good or bad. I am a mirror. I only show you what you show to me, nothing more, nothing less. So how I react to your words is a good indicator of how you acted with me. I have zero agenda and I find no reason to please anyone. I don't need your love. Because nobody can love me truly if they never understood me. 

I'm ferocious, I'm fierce, I'm strong, I'm brave, I'm guilt - free. I fucking did nothing wrong in my life. 

I'M WILD. I'M FERAL. 

I have my own set of beliefs and principles and I'm ready to die to defend them. I lived in survival mode all my childhood despite my vicious bullying and abuse I suffered. It was terrible. 

I live in a stage Red environment. I adopted stage Green values but I also inherited stage Red ferocity. I learned that in order to survive I'll need to fight hard and harder. 

I'm a fighter and a survivor. 

I have the blood of a tiger, a panther, a lion, a wolf and an Elephant all mixed together. 

I'm agile as a panther, I will see through your shit before you test me. My intuition is sharp. I learned as a child for my survival. 

Don't mistake me for a fool. I know you before you know me. I have a sixth sense. You measure me, I'm secretly testing you before you know it. I'm 2 steps ahead of you in this survival game, I have to. Everything is survival to me. 

Don't ever underestimate my power. My sixth sense is running even in sleep. You just can't outsmart me. I'll know you before you even approach. I smell people like a shark. I'm ferocious. I am watching you even if you don't see me watching you. 

Don't play games with my head. 

Basically don't fuck with me. Because I'll figure it out. My karma is strong. You are barking up the wrong tree if you decide to play with my head. Like Joseph(my ex) did. 

I'm like a volatile liquid. You burn your own fingers if you have me in your hands. 

5x2vfp.gif

I'm ferocious as a tiger, don't bother provoking me or you get my roar. 

I have the spirit of Laxmi. So I'm caring. But I also have the spirit of Kali. I'm equally ferocious and dangerous. I am traumatized and wounded. Beware of a traumatized tiger. 

You ain't fucking going to teach me anything that I don't already know. 

5x2ur3.gif

I'm calm as a lion. Won't do shit to you if you just let me go about with my business. I'm royally calm when nobody bothers me. Just chilling like a king. Won't hurt  a fly. Don't even pretend like you are getting on my nerves. 

I don't give a fuck what others are doing. My life is too big to care about others. I have to constantly deal with shit. I don't have the luxury to think too much about others. Stay the fuck out. 

Don't piss me when I'm calm. I don't take it gently. 

5x2v1g.gif

I'm clever and protective as a wolf. I stand guard near my loved ones. They are in my heart and I'm fiercely loyal. 

I'll pay with my life If need arises. I'm humble and protective as a dog of those who I love. I suffer guilt if I can't help those who deserve lt. 

5x2v3i.gif

And I'm territorial like an elephant. I'll whoop your ass if you put even one step in my territory. No trespassing. No fooling me. No testing my patience. Or my trunk knows how to smash 

I walk like an elephant. I'm a gentle giant. I walk free. I walk with pride. I have a clear conscience. Done nothing wrong to anyone in my life. I have helped everyone close to me. So don't dare to teach me compassion. I know enough about compassion. I have done more than my share to people, sometimes regretted being sweet. 

I'm defensive like an elephant. Don't abuse me if you don't want me to act insane. I have remained silent amid a lot of provocation. I don't provoke anything. I keep to myself mostly. Those who judge me should use a mirror. I have consciously tried to stay away from drama. 

You can't provoke someone and expect them to not react. Easy to preach me. Don't expect me to lie down and take your judgement. You can only judge me negatively if we have a strong bond of trust where you communicate with me regularly like a close loyal friend, only then I'm susceptible to your advice and criticism, not otherwise because I don't trust easily. 

Elephants are close to my heart. They teach me to be strong and defensive. 

5x2uk1.gif

5x2v7o.gif

5x2vcf.gif

5x2vaa.gif

If you are chilling with me and generally nice to me, you'll see a nicer friendlier side of me. I can be pretty friendly and cute depending on how you treat me. I don't expect much. Just simple friendliness is enough for me to start flapping my ears in unison. 

5x2v5w.gif

If you show me authenticity, zero agenda and true affection, love and loyalty, I can be very loving,sweet and Affectionate like a cuddly bear. I can be extremely gentle, playful and loving. 

5x2uyt.gif

AND LASTLY I'M NOT PERFECT. IF YOU CAN'T EMBRACE MY FLAWS, YOU CAN'T TRULY LOVE ME. 

DON'T EXPECT ME TO BE PERFECT BECAUSE I WON'T EVER BE. I'M A WORK IN PROGRESS. 

And one more. If you are fucking with me, you're fucking with the wrong person. I'm a psychopath.