Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ertopolice

Help needed. Found the personal growth/ conscious oriented guy. Distance issue-

6 posts in this topic

So i came out to find which after the initial emotion boom I 'd call my "soul mate" ¿?

I did not want to be biased by the HUGE amount of interest we share...from personal growth to music, sports, philosophy, politics. We've read the same books and got the very same many in queue to read. He is a bit "nerdy" in all this stuff like me. 

Have to say i met via Tinder, which was not expected to fins such an intellectual guy over there that matched my criteria

Thing here is that he lives about 1.5h drive from my place and he is moving to another place about 3h drive. He'd be starting in a new job with high responsibilities and he's been preparing for that job for over 5 years.

Have to say WE'VE NOT MET IN PERSON YET. I'd love to have this initial date but I FEAR liking whims much and he explaining me he does not want a serious thing right now. I fear this that much because I'd ever thought of a man meeting all my ideal criteria...he'd be much like this guy.

He also realized both of us are a bit "ahead" of others and that we do not follow the masses so much...but we got a socially acceptable behavior. Come  on that's so hot! hahahaha

What would you do? 

Thanks!!!

Edited by ertopolice

Discern thoughts about direct experience, from direct experience. Notice it isn’t technically any of what you say you fear, which is the emotion of fear, because you haven’t experienced it. It is how those thoughts feel, which is the guidance of emotion. Be willing to experience it (step 1), then if you like think about it (step 2). 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@ertopolice

Yes. And then thoughts which arise, arise about the direct experience. 

Feeling is never in a future. If you are not feeling as you’d like to, it’s not future related. 

There is subtle relief in the acknowledgement of the guidance of guilt, insecurity, and or unworthiness. Expressing, the admittance, is a ‘getting it off of the shoulders’, a putting down of the weight. Albeit subtle, there is more clarity. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

8 hours ago, ertopolice said:

and he explaining me he does not want a serious thing right now

This is your answer, dear. It would be foolish to long after him in a way that is beyond casual. You can have fun with him yet be careful so as not to get carried away. He has informed you he is not interested in anything serious and you must respect that for yourself. 

"You Create Magic" 

@Flowerfaeiry Thanks again for you help!!! well, we chatted and keeping it rational...it's the most obvious thing to expect form  person who is moving away. 

The thing is that i am already emotionally involved it seems...and today that i've not heard from him it feels weird. 

I loved our intelectual/ flirty chats :D