Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shin

Simple Time Management Rules

2 posts in this topic

Always start with your life goals and ask this question « What do I want from my life now »

You, your character : Who would you feel proud to be ?

What would create a lot of self-respect ? 

Who you really want to be ?

Relationship goals :   How do you want to show up (family/friends/Partner) ?

Growth goals : What would you make exceptional at my career/life purpose ( and if you don’t one, make that your year(s) goal) ?

What would make you more calmer, more happier, more mindful, more stable ?

What social skills you think you need to develop to be a better friend/partner/dad ?

You take something like a whole night, afternoon to think about this, and then you do it every month after.

Now that you know these goals, make monthly and years goals.

What could I deliver this month ? What do I want this month ? In 6 months ? This year ? In 10 years ???

Each weeks there is to be a workout (or several) time, a free-time night/afternoon, family (and or partner) time, personal growth time, a friend time, and a creative time (improving your skills about your career/life purpose).

Not necesserarily at the same hours each week, but you need to make sure you’re putting enough time for each of these.

Daily habits : First thing in the morning, before doing anything else, think about the 3 most important things you have to do today, to feel like you’re progressing in your life.

Tips : Make your wallpaper about these 3 habits (phone and pc), it will help, a lot.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them