Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neo

Uncovering Your Childhood Vows

7 posts in this topic

Uncovering your childhood vows

I did enjoy this video to some extent, however I'm thinking all the way through the video that I didn't actually make any "vows" as far as I'm aware.

So for a person that's been through a quite an "interesting" life, lots of water under the bridge, and is still governed by many addictions, are there other *incidents* that form programs (engrams as the scientologists call them) in your brain - and not just vows, and if so how do they work?

Example, a kid goes outside and gets punched, and he becomes scared, doesn't make vows, just simply doesn't go outside very much. Could this affect him later in life and what can be done about it?

My second question is, if you have stress full childhood memories, just replying them doesn't really help. In fact, you can end up re-living it again and again like post traumatic stress. I've relived a moment of public humiliation I experienced at age 5, I can't tell you how many times, and really it's just over something stupid. But the stress is really there in my head.

On ‎29‎-‎12‎-‎2016 at 11:37 AM, Neo said:

Uncovering your childhood vows

I did enjoy this video to some extent, however I'm thinking all the way through the video that I didn't actually make any "vows" as far as I'm aware.

So for a person that's been through a quite an "interesting" life, lots of water under the bridge, and is still governed by many addictions, are there other *incidents* that form programs (engrams as the scientologists call them) in your brain - and not just vows, and if so how do they work?

Example, a kid goes outside and gets punched, and he becomes scared, doesn't make vows, just simply doesn't go outside very much. Could this affect him later in life and what can be done about it?

My second question is, if you have stress full childhood memories, just replying them doesn't really help. In fact, you can end up re-living it again and again like post traumatic stress. I've relived a moment of public humiliation I experienced at age 5, I can't tell you how many times, and really it's just over something stupid. But the stress is really there in my head.

"vows" everybody has its that what makes you you.As for the kid that got punched. He has fear to go outside he didnt handke the situation hes avoiding it. So that could affect him later in life. What can be done about it is like running it same as a traumatic experience, feel the pain and all the emotions and find the vows or belief or dissision he made at that time.

The humiliation experience, why the stress still there can be 2 things 1. there is still apart of the incident not looked at or 2. The stress is connected with an earlier similair experience.

I noticed that your unconscious vows of which you have taken when your a child are linked quite closely to the judgements you make about life and and people. The vows that you created when you were child are a lot more difficult to find. What I did was make a list of all the recent judgements I have made in the past 5 or so years. This gives you an idea how your ego views the world. Then you can group sets of general themes of judgements to help trace back in time to what vows you took that could have caused them. I found this helpful.

On 12/29/2016 at 2:37 AM, Neo said:

Of course that can affect your life a lot.

I wouldn't call it a vow. It's something else.

But still might be highly significant. They're a lot more to neurotic psychology than just vows.

Remember that an episode of mine is just an episode. It's not meant to be -- nor can it be -- a comprehensive, exhaustive look at anything. I could shoot 10 episodes on each topic and still not say everything that needs to be said about it. This stuff can get very deep and nuanced. And the nuances can be significant. The episodes are merely meant to be launching points for your own investigations and research.

This topic is generally called shadow work. It's the bulk of psychotherapy. There are dozens of techniques and theories for how to deal with it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Is there any hint in this video or in your intention of creating of it, that the sorting out of childhood vows and suchlike, assists, helps, or is necessary for enlightenment, or that they are seen from some other perspective with a clear mind through meditation?

@Neo My philosophy is that shadow work is necessary to do beside meditation.

Meditation alone is often not sufficient to unwire deep neuroses or traumas. Although meditation is extremely beneficial for people with neuroses and traumas.

I feel that personal development work is still necessary alongside any spiritual practices you do.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Neo said:

@Leo Gura Is there any hint in this video or in your intention of creating of it, that the sorting out of childhood vows and suchlike, assists, helps, or is necessary for enlightenment, or that they are seen from some other perspective with a clear mind through meditation?

to solve that you can meditate or explore the the exact vows with all reliving the pain shame or emotions or get hit by lightning.

To explain it a vow is made of a little energy so are traumatic incidents. (you can masure them) stuck in time only because of an opposing force.

This is normaly called a problem two opposing forces. Thats ceating a ridge. The way to solve is meditating raising your energy so you blow it out of exsistemce. Reliving it so you create exacly the same wavelength called resonance. Or get knowledge about all this stuff that on the way to higher awareness the resonance automaticly is created by you. This is why real deep corebeliefs are so hard to solve. same with the ego its so dense to create the resonance you need more power higher vibration. This is way pshcadelics work on the ego, It creates such a high vibriation it cancels out the ego for a while. Anyway thats just fysics. hope this helps you a bit....