Alexandru

How To Get Someone Out Of Your Mind?

5 posts in this topic

Hello guys, I was working really hard on my personal development in the last few months and I was really happy about it. Unfortunately at the Xmas party happened to get very close to one of my managers… We ended up kissing, laughing and having really good time together. I made the first move exactly in the same night and I told to come to my place. At that time she said “let`s go”, but after we left the party, in the taxi she changed her mind. I was ok with that, nothing too important, I was very happy with my achievement anyway. I asked her on a date the next day at work and she rejected me saying that things are already complicated and going out will make them even worst (she also mentioned that it was fun that night).

Since that day I cannot take her out of my mind and I blame myself because I know I could`ve done better in order to get her out on a date. I`m pretty obsessed right now, and I`ve been trying not to show her that. I bought her a nice perfume as a gift in exchange for that night as she booked the taxi (my phone was dead) and I told her that I don`t want to have any debts in front of her, which is not very true as I don`t really care about who paid the taxi.

She`s acting the same way as before, nothing changed, she`s smiling, she`s talking to me, we don`t work in the same department but sometimes she`s asking me for favours...

I would like to mention that is the first time when something like that happens to me, that I`m only 21 and she`s 28. Also, she`s going to be moved to another location very soon (was only covering the position for 3 months only).

I am opened to any opinion, thoughts or technics in order to improve myself.  I can learn quick and I would like to hear what`s everyone thinking about this situation. Do you think that I`ve been played? Shall I try harder or shall let it go? If so, how?

Thank you!!

First of all you are 21 and she is 28 and your manager, so.....major respect bro B|

The worst thing you have done is buy her a gift in exchange for the taxi though, that's suplicating to her. 

There are two things here 1.) She had fun. 2.) She is rejecting you now. 

So the best thing you can do is date some other girls and preferably have sex with them. Because why did she make out with you in the first place? Probably because you were this exciting guy. The bad boy. Now you are this little puppy boy. So if you bang some girls that shows her you are still this exciting guy that she was attracted to in the first place. 

And hey man if it don't work. Well maybe you will like one of those new girls better, and at the very least you still had fun. 

Edited by STC

Just be yourself, if she shows interest then step up and ask her out, and if not then know there are a lot of women in the world.  Keep your options open.  As for obsession, you could try wearing a rubber band around your wrist and every time you think about her, snap the rubber band against your skin.  It's a good technique for a lot of obsessions.  Good luck! <3 <3

Don't try to seek her approval.Just be yourself. If she is like rejecting you then just move on.Plenty of girls out there.

Why would you care about her ?

That's the question you have to ask, and you're not gonna like the answer if you're honest with yourself.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them