sander

Thank You Leo

6 posts in this topic

Your message is not new to me, but the way you delivered it, man. It connected.

I'm fitter and stronger than I ever was. Lifting weights and boxing. Holy shit. Boxing. (I'm a major pussy.) I'm dating a girl after years of celibacy. Bought a guitar a few months ago. Been practicing, playing and having a good time every day since, with the goal of joining a band (again, introverted wuss speaking here). I make 100% of my living with my own business. Also, I am just getting started. Excepting the business, I've been seriously working on this for less than a year.

I realize this sounds a bit cocky. Not all stuff will work out, life will challenge me hard and push me to my limits and perhaps beyond, but holy shit man, there's some major inner strength thing going on. I'm not saying it was all you, but goddamn, thank you and thank That which is giving and enabling this strength.

I want to say too :)

Thank you, Leo, for what you are doing. Finding actualized.org was probably the most important thing in my life.

Sander I am amazed how much you have accomplished thanks to Leos advice! Keep it up man! 

Also I don't know if the self-actualization board is the right place for this, but since the oppurtunity is here...

Thanks Leo for all your hard work and for what you do for us. It amazes me how much you give us for free, even this forum now. All the work you put into personal development, yours and ours. You are like the good father and teacher I never had when I was young(and also in real life), teaching me about life and things I could never even dream about before. I regard you as my master and I follow you, I look up to you. I don't do this with any other human being, since I don't like following someone or making someone my hero, but you are a different case...an exception if you will. I know a lot of self-help gurus say you should not follow anybody and not worship anybody, but Napoleon Hill says it's good if you worship your idols. Only if they are worthy of it, of course. 

Also you are the best Personal development guru out there, hands down. You are the only one that isn't selling us stuff all the time, also you are not stuck. You genuinly care about improving yourself and helping us do it too. Honestly I could give a shit about Tony Robbins or Eckhart Tolle, if I had to chose only one Master it would be of course you. No one else teaches such profound, high value stuff in such effective ways. Most of the other ones are just throwing out empty videos.

And you even created "Lost Spires" and worked on "The shivering isles" which are still the best addons for any Elder Scrolls game to date. This is even enough to thank you :P

And also I wanna take the opportunity to express my appreciation to Leo, I wish I woul lived in U.S a little close to where Leo lives but unfortunately I live faraway in Germany. Leo's guidance  and his advises changed my empty life. He is my hero, my Idol no body said what he done for us. Thank you Leo.

The thing that I liked about Leo is that he's very direct and he goes straight to the point. 

Thanks again for this forum, Leo! Keep up the good work!!!!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16