ValiantSalvatore

Online Dating - Bumble Tip/Trick (System)

6 posts in this topic

I just discovered this trick in case nobody knows as well as if this is already known just hold your horses. I want to share it. 

Basically all it is you can extend the amount of people you like on a given day by using the webbrowser. I tested this now you can use all your fremium likes and then hop on to the webbrowser version of Bumble and like more people also it apparently refreshes more often than on the phone when I use Bumble.

TLDR;

• More likes through using Webbrowser
  • First like all via phone then hop on the webpage from Bumble
  • Like through webpage version of Bumble
  • Wait some time
  • Send out likes via webpage again 

Thought this is a nice little tip this works for me. Somehow the likes you can send out on the webpage refreshes more often.

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

Good trick, though I've stopped using Bumble now. Shame this doesn't work for Tinder web version :D 

How do you find it compared to Tinder out of curiosity?

@something_else Not using Tinder yet I am managing my activities as well as possible I should not even have time for this, yet this really is an issue right now.

My friend basically get's most of his matches through Bumble and Tinder.

I can compare Bumble with okCupid so far. Simple answer (2 weeks Bumble 4 months approx okCupid)

• Bumble more attractive and succesful women
  • I repeat way way way more attractive women
  • Bumble more casual
  • Bumble less personality because of shorter profile design choice
  • Bumble is still a riddle to me with conversations/chatting
  • Bumble has more chats features voice mail and video
  • Bumble very Orange/green to Green/orange
  • Bumble feels more chill although not having any bee's in your hive just feels frustrating which is okay not always, but good practice for acceptance
  • Bumble pictures seem to count more
  • OkCupid more authenticity more depth
  • OkCupid quite left leaning with more hypocrites (very green) has some yellow people from a SD perspective
  • OkCupid intellectual you can just have deeper conversations that lead to dates
  • OkCupid more naivity and fake profiles
  • OkCupid till now conversion rate for me is higher here
  • OkCupid has more international students and international people
  • OkCupid seems to care less about status
  • Overall I feel the hurdle is higher in Bumble, yet I have to test more currently
  • OkCupid I can send out messages and receive most matches through originality which is only possible in pictures with Bumble
  • OkCupid less effort if don't want to use super pictures
  • OkCupid can feel very superficial in comparrision to Bumble
  • OkCupid is also weird you can track people more I feel one girl is now online again after some dates with one guy I feel like they can't find what they want on this page although a female friend of mine found her current bf and they are together for 4-5 years or so.
  • Similar women overall in taste adventure and travel picks are like everything I see and miss in my profile
  • Some wome use both services Bumble and OkCupid

My friend overall get's more matches most on Tinder so I can't really tell currently I get one like per day on Bumble and approx 4-5 matches per week on okCupid. Depending on effort of messages, yet the pool is getting smaller. Newer accounts I get instantly. I wanted to test Tinder sort of as last solution for online dating. Although they recommend in the David DeAngelo course to have more profiles on more plattforms. I am just slowly refining my profile to see what works.

22 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

Although they recommend in the David DeAngelo course to have more profiles on more plattforms. I am just slowly refining my profile to see what works.

I actually think this is a bad strategy. When I had more than one dating profile it became an awful time sink and I noticed it was not good for my mental health. I would say at max have two profiles that you actively manage and optimise

That was a great comparison though! Tinder is probably to Bumble what Bumble is to OkCupid. Basically incredibly streamlined which can be good or bad. I'm probably a bit too young to use OkCupid anyway, I've heard that's usually targeted more at people in older age brackets? I'm 22 for reference

@something_else I feel on OkCupid anything is possible you could easily match and date a girl who is 24-27 although I don't know in detail. I am 27 most of my matches have been 3-4 years younger and older some are the same age so anything 3-4 years+- as well as people the same age definitely works. 

It's way more open-minded and about personality and authenticty. Also having skimmed once with a womens profile the competition is high, yet they use low effort pictures etc. So, just having a good profile definitely helps a lot. It's more like a display of skill than status in a sense I feel. This is my biased opinion!

I don't think using this tip is all to good if you don't have a high match rate. 

Apparently the algorithm pushes people with less matches and less messages down and they are not shown as often. So, don't use this "hack" when you don't already receive a lot of matches. My match rate has gone down unsure if this is the reason. Apparently this is how bumble works according to my couple of bits of research.