Truth-Seeker

How to find wings in your city?

5 posts in this topic

I watched the first 2 parts of Leo's "How to Get Laid" and I loved it.

A little background about me is that I am in my mid 20s and I did experiment with pickup before. I got 2 dates from day-game back when I did pickup but I was SO AWFUL that I did not know how to make it past to even a kiss. I remember making out with a girl from night game back then too. But afterwards, I got busy with life, and worked on my body and my looks and used online dating apps. I got many lays and dates off of them. But, the girls weren't up to my current standards. However, those experiences taught me a lot and after watching Leo's videos, I'm pumped to retry pickup again. 

I do live in Toronto (a prominent city for pickup and probably the birthplace of pickup). Canada is super strict with masks and COVID and honestly day game is no longer an option for us as of now. But, I did go to a club recently and everything is as it used to be. However, I do want to learn how people just find wings in their city. 

How can I find wings in Toronto for night game specifically?

Thank you so much in advance for any helpful pointers :) 

There should be tons of wings in Toronto. It's a great city for game.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

But for those of us who might not be in a city with one of these groups, I'd say our best bet is to just go to bars and clubs and befriend other guys who also seem to be doing pickup.