billiesimon

First experience with Salvia Divinorum - Interesting and nondual sensations

1 post in this topic

Hey, first of all: DON'T USE SALVIA if you are not a truly experienced psychonaut. DON'T!

I have more than 20 classic trips with normal psychedelics, and I had the occasion to try salvia.

NOTE: my extract is 5x. It means that it's the lightest extract. DON'T go around trying out high extracts or you're getting into trouble!

@Leo Gura If you could read, I'd appreciate :)

Salvia Divinorum 5x trip report:

I've had 5 hits, all well distanced from each other, 3 minutes between each hit.

The dosage was very light, around 4 - 8 mg for every hit, which is basically BELOW threshold dose for a 5x extract. So I was being really cautious and alert.

INTENTION: I set the intention before using it, and asked Salvia to give me an interesting spiritual experience and high vibrations. Note that I also have some experience of ego deaths and nondual awareness with classic psychs.

With the first hits I felt just the need to laugh and to be happier. No visual effects and zero salvia-effects.
My neurosis and physical tensions went almost all away. Very nice peaceful and positive vibes. AGAIN don't expect it for yourself, I'm very sensitive to emotions and I don't get the classic effects everybody gets from psychedelics.

In the last hits I finally felt something interesting.
Again no visuals, no weird perceptions, no time distortion.

But I felt a subtle but important sense of KNOWING that reality is completely flexible, like made of clay. Like God could craft reality really easily at any moment like a huge mass of clay. I was quite aware of this. But it was subtle, it was not a nondual consciousness. I felt human but inside a very malleable bubble of perception. My body also felt incredibly malleable like clay.

There was also a deep sense of mystery and awe, like reality was made of a RARE AND PRECIOUS CRYSTAL.

I remember staring at the floor and then at my hands marveling at how INCREDIBILY FRAGILE AND BEAUTIFUL THEY WERE.
Yeah, fragile and beautiful, like a precious pure white crystal.

Amazing emotion. Really amazing. It's the emotion of DEEP RESPECT AND AWE for the Forms.

Nice. I'm gonna try it again in the future.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️