Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
torgeir

I think I've found the recipe for success in game!

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I'm in no way an expert on game and would generally consider myself a beginner even after doing game quite heavily on and off for 2 years. I've approached at least 2'000 plus girls and seen how state dependent my game has been and I've never reached a state of consistent results. 

Skip forward to the last few months which has made me incredibly more certain that I'm finally on the right path. 

The ingredients are:

1. Go out. 

You all know this, but it really has to be adressed with. If you are drunk at the club you can literally be keen on anyone. If you are more spiritually developed and sober, you likely won't want to sleep with anyone and it will be a number games to simply find that girl you resonate with. I love clubbing, but if that's not your thing. Go out at nighttime and talk to girls outside the clubs. This might even get you more results. 

2. Kundalini/Kriya to develop supreme confidence and an incredibly stable mind. 

I started this practice using an app called The Practice Bali, which has guided kundalini with an incredibly good instructor which I believe a lot of Leo followers can vibe really well with. If you want a path that really lest you quiten your mind and incorporate that intellectual knowledge you've been soaking up in your mind this is the way. Leo has recommend books on Kriya, but if you know yourself well enough that you want jump on the book this moment. Do download The Practice Bali app and save the books for later. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thepractice.app

3. Improv theater - THIS IS A HACK! 

This has done wonders for me, not only in game but throughout my whole life. If you've ever struggled finding the right words, this is how you not only find the words, but also start giving zero fucks about what the words actually are. Improv is all about letting the conscious flow burst out of you unfiltered in order to amaze at it and laugh at it when it happens to be super dumb. Plus it's fucking fun, and it will break down your perfectionism and your wish to do right. 

4. Radical Honesty by Brad Blanton. 

If you're not familiar with Brad Blanton, radical honesty might not be what you think it is. Your reality is perception. What's going on in your reality is always synonymous to what you are aware of right this moment. Radical Honesty is about sharing what you are aware of, both in the external environment(sight, hearing, smell) , in your physical body(direct physical sensation, i.e. tingling in my hands or tension in my throat etc.) , as well as in you mind (thoughts, ideas, judgements, imagery etc. ). 

Sharing this is sharing and letting others now your reality and creates an incredibly deep connection and openness. Look into Radical Honesty by Brad Blanton for more. 

5. Learn general game theory. With enough presence you will automatically sense what works for you and what doesn't. While you're getting there however, do yourself a favor and learn some general game theory. Eventually it will subconsciously guide you to make the right decisions in every moment. 

5. Read Sex God Method and other books on sexual mastery. 

Everyone should do this if only for inspiration and to make their sexlife multitudes better. This is however especially important if you notice you have insecurities about sex. 

- If this list looks like a lot to take in. Start from the top. Especially getting into proper kundalin/kriya yoga will eventually make the other pieces fall in place as long as you have an intention of mastering game and social skills.

After following this recipe my confidence has skyrocketed and stabilized in an entirely new way. Try it out, and please comment if you have any thoughts or anything to add. 

Also check out Corey Wayne’s book: How To Be A 3% Man.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie