diamondpenguin

How I feel

7 posts in this topic

11/16/21

I feel garbage, I feel like shit, I feel like I'm some going insane, I wish I could be happy again. I wish my thoughts didn't go apeshit. I wish I could talk to people with screaming and losing my fucking mind. It feels hopeless. But oh well, tommorrows another day of shit. I feel like people who think too much are insolent morons who need to be locked up. Oh well, that's how high I feel. bye

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

My mind is going and going with some new crazy weird fucking concepts. The concepts fucking nuts. It feels like shit, the world is like a big shit of shit, it stinks.

The only that makes me feel happy is helping the suicidal people, I can't handle the overthinking of normal people. I must help the suicidals from the end, I can feel it in my blood, it's scarier than the blood, I must be the sunshine for the people who struggle, or else if they do it, I have failed them. My boyfriend was once suicidal, then he met me, and now he's normal again. I must turn the suicidals into normals. 

No human interaction yet today, at least I'm not arguing with the voices in my head yet. I'm still trying to get my blood goin today. I feel like I'm gonna get a lot of stuff done today, which should be fun.

15 hours ago, diamondpenguin said:

No human interaction yet today, at least I'm not arguing with the voices in my head yet. I'm still trying to get my blood goin today. I feel like I'm gonna get a lot of stuff done today, which should be fun.

me too.

maybe you read this - stop overthinking, get some digital detox.

you are not getting the suicidal normal in that sense (they never will be) but you can stabilize them, and seem to be a valuable person for others, you also need stability for that, if you don’t have a bit of stability for yourself it will be difficult. seek more reallife contacts, this forum can only be a crutch for you. its too much of a homeostatic leveling game, without one on one response, you will also not have many  moments where you can experience a sense of achievement here - you really seem like a person who needs the human touch to it much more.

yes life is full of really a lot of shit, which is why encapsulation happens in the first place. 

maybe you‘ll have an anonymous come back :ph34r:xD

lots of love your way

Damn man. I feel this. Hope you remember love is the truth and the highest. Hug yourself. It’s okay. You’ll get to the end of your life safely. Next time, hop off the internet if you’re very angry. Wasn’t cool at all to call leo a cult, yet I understand and have been in the same delusional boat once (it’s a projection of your own fears of the radical scary awakenings leo shows us)

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

1 hour ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

Damn man. I feel this. Hope you remember love is the truth and the highest. Hug yourself. It’s okay. You’ll get to the end of your life safely. Next time, hop off the internet if you’re very angry. Wasn’t cool at all to call leo a cult, yet I understand and have been in the same delusional boat once (it’s a projection of your own fears of the radical scary awakenings leo shows us)

he has a whole video about being a no cult cult - people get sensitve around their most neglected areas the most, its just that he doesn’t want others to point it out, he likes to do this himself if anybody, which is why denial and identification is maintained - you can’t encapsulate without denial.

but this is an old chapter for the channel timeline. it is def less cultish today than it was then.

Edited by mememe