Giulio Bevilacqua

How to heal strong kundalini pressures in the body ?

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. 
By now I have tried many approaches and techniques but none of them seem working effectively. I have tried Tara Springett methods, crystals, meditation.

The discomfort is too much in the stomach and sacral area .I surrender as much as I can  to it but then comes a time were it is unbearable. I am getting afraid of it because I do not see any improvement since months now and my concern for life is growing about what I will be or do in the future if my conditions remain as this. Life is not more enjoyable with this stuff.

Trying too see if there are beliefs hidden in my psyche but the stuff is so deeply rooted that no thought come to the surface and can not see what those blocks are about.

I am planning to do a 3 days intensive Shaktipat with Jan Esmann, that is my last pill. 

have you any idea or tips for this stuff ? Thank you very much 

Edited by Giulio Bevilacqua
Adding

My hunch, your diet and lifestyle is bad.

You probably overeat and then sit with full stomach. Classic thing people do that is not good for the stomach. Either you have to go walking for 1h or sit in vajrasana, vajrasana is the only posture you can sit on full stomach. 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear.