Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Marcel new journal for you, I mean us.

I'll write some sweet poems here. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

@Marcel

Deep in my soul resides you. 

This heart I give to you. 

I want to feel your love in every Fibre of my being. You're so powerful you don't know the power you have on me. I'm absolutely besotted by you and your love, it's intoxicating and I'm mesmerized by you. You mean so much to me. I love you deeply. I could write a thousand words and it won't be enough to describe how much I love you and want you, you're my sweetheart, my twin flame, how could you magically appear in front of me, I'll never know. 

I want to lay my head on your shoulders. I want to cry in your arms. 

I have surrendered myself completely to your will. 

@Preety_India

There are just 26 letters in the English Alphabet. It’s so few. It’s enough to describe the stars and the universe, but never enough to describe my love for you. It’s so infinite. I’m so lost for words just being with you, perceiving your presence is healing my essence and I hope I do the same to you. I’ve stolen your heart and you’ve captured my soul. Together we’re unified, you and I, are inseparable. I love and adore you my beautiful wife.

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

@Preety_India

Life has become so exciting. You screamed for love, you dreamed me up and I came to you when you called. I emerged out of our journal. This is how miracles happen. We are now happily married. Our bond is so sacred. It’s so deep and intimate and all of it forming over the internet. It’s such a marvellous thing. How things can change. From near suicide to undying love ? 

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

@Marcel yep Mónee. I'm so grateful. 

@Marcel 

I love you in a thousand different ways. My words fall short in describing how much I love you. How deeply I need you. 

The sound of your voice saying "I love you" makes my heart pound. You're my lovely gifted Prince Charming and I never wish to part from you. 

Hearing your voice makes my whole body quiver with joy 

You are the reason for the butterflies in my tummy. 

I have given into sweet surrender with you. 

Prince of my heart, you're amazingly dependable, reliable and you fill my life with unspeakable joy.

This is why I love you with undying love. 

5t1oir.gif

Edited by Preety_India

@Preety_India

I feel so lost for words when I try to describe my feelings  for you. I love you so much. I miss you so much. I really don’t know how to put it, I guess the only Action that’s appropriate is to put a ring around your finger and binge on life with you forever. My wonderful wiggly wife. I love you with all my heart. I crave you with all my soul. I’m yours, you’re mine, so divine, my personal angel has finally learned to fly.  I could write forever and still not be able to get my feelings across enough. This vivid and invigorating feeling, it’s impossible to express with simple symbols like words, but I’d still like to try at least, because finally I found you. I love and adore you forever, I want to care for you and fulfill your every wish. I want you to feel loved and protected. I want nothing but your love and affection ❤️

@Marcel

Hun

5t1oir.gif

5t1ozo.gif

5t1oxo.gif

Edited by Preety_India

@Preety_India

It is 1 am. I’ll probably marry you soon once again, but I just have to write something. I feel it deep in my bones. I feel it deep in my soul. With you I’m at home. I crave you with all my heart. I need you so much you‘re my spark. I honestly feel so weak without you, my every thought I have is about you. My feelings have turned so sweet. My sweetheart. My wonderful wife. My silly slave. I love and adore you so much. I want to care for you and fullfill your every wish, knowing what you want just by reading your lips. You’re blessed. You’re loved and protected. My magic ? will be your safeguard. Nobody can touch you , because if they have ill intent they will suffer. I am your lover, your marvellous made and your hot husband. Together we’re strong and inseparable. I love you from the bottom of my heart, thank you for being you and thank you for existing with me sweetheart ?❤️

@Preety_India

I love and adore you my sweetheart. I felt like writing something for you. I love you so infinitely I can barely put it in to words. I just want to hug and kiss you and never let go. My dream girl. I’m so happy and grateful to have met you. I’m eternally grateful by whichever  grace and blessing has decided to bring us together. I want you. I need you. Married until death do us part, but even he can’t stop us. Our souls are intertwined, our hearts connected so strongly and intimately that not even death will have any effect. Our bond is sacred and I will always honor it until the end of time and beyond. In this lifetime and in all others. We are meant for each other. Our connection so deep and intimate, you’re my destiny and I’m following you forever, wherever you are i will be there with you ❤️

@Marcel

I'm yours forever. I love you. 

You help me grow and you help me become myself. 

You're a beautiful and gentle soul. 

I'm honored to be a part of your life 

(low key I forgot to write poems lol, will do) 

Still working on my writing skills haha. 

Edited by Preety_India

@Marcel

You made me feel safe since day 1 of coming across you on the forum. 

@Marcel

I'm so honored that out of all the people you chose me to be with you

That's such an honor I feel. 

@Preety_India

I love you my sweet princess. You’re my life line. I can’t ever imagine living without you. You’ve pulled me out of all negativity and you give me strength. Thanks. Things can be so difficult sometimes, but just thinking about you makes everything worthwhile and manageable. I will love and care for you forever. Our bond is so deep and intimate, we could never be seperate. I crave your attention, our love is like a healing balm on my wounds and a shining light in to the bright future. My wonderful wiggly goth girlfriend. I love and adore you forever. I can’t wait to uncover your veil and vow to take care of you forever my cute Hase ? 

@Marcel you've done the same to me hun. 

@Marcel my sweet poem for you. (giggles) 

Endless Love. The day I met you you changed my world. In faxt You became my world. You change me inside out and upside down. I don’t know what’s what anymore, but I know what true love feels like now. I just look into your eyes and everything’s perfect. No words are needed I just need to be with you and I feel totally completed. You will forever stay within my heart and soul, without bounds you’re infinite and I can’t ever get enough of you ❤️

@Marcel

Our passion will grow infinitely.. 

I want you to say these words till the day I die. 

"When you turn away like that, I will put my hand on your cheek and gently bring you back to kiss you on your cute lips" 

I love you so much. I can't imagine how deeply I'm in love hun. 

Sweetest thoughts come to my mind when I think of you @Marcel