Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vincent S

Consciousness Needs Love To Be Balanced

4 posts in this topic

Hi my Beloved ones.

Yesterday I had a very profound awakening in to True Love.
All this time that "I" had been seeking Truth and Understanding, I was
going at it with the mindset that Conscioussness is one way and only one sided.
What I mean by this, is that Consciousness isn't Final and Complete without Love.
Love is the Foundational, Metaphysical Background to Consciousness.

And if you are like me, and going about this journey with Consciousness as your
only goal and purpose, that is fine, but something is going to be missing and its not
going to feel "Complete".

We have this notion and idea of what Love is in the physical domain. And what I am
talking about is just that, but without the typical minds interpretation and assumptions
about the distinction of physical and Metaphysical Love.

What im pointing to is a balanced and harmonous and a complete way of complementing your
journey towards self-realization.

For those who adopt and choose the psychedelic methods or even meditation, self-inquiry, yoga, breathing
teqniques and so on.
Realise that going about with the same mindset and teqnique can direct you to one way of looking at what Truth is.
But what im pointing to is to try to balance your teqniques of choice and allign them with Love.
When you are focused on Consciousness and Consciousness alone, it can sometimes be jaring and very unbalancing.
To focus on Consciousness without its beautiful and balancing twin, Love.

In meditation, I have for some time now practised sleep/deep meditation, where I rest my "physical" body and I am aware
that I am present, so the body is "sleeping" but is also not.
Peace that comes from that meditation is a reminder of what complety unity between Love and Consciousness.
And that can help you to awaken.

In breathing teqnique, open up your body for Euphoria entering with each breath, every sense of perception and bask
in your infinite openness in to what the possebilities are when Love and Consciousness are combined.

This method and approach was first shown to me when I had both Mescaline and Ayahuasca in my system and they peaked
on one and other at the same time.
And for the first time I realized that Love and Consciousness is a Unity and that they are Both crucial to this work.
And 5-Meo did precisely that, but in a faster way, pushing me to Oneness and Complete Balance and a dissolving in to a pool
of Love and Consciousness.
But if you are finding it hard to let go when you are meditating or doing psychedelics and being thrown in to the emptiness and untity cessations
that Oneness sucks you in to, and a part of you is resisting it, it can be the very fact that you only have been shown one side
of the coin of Love/Consciousness.
A few weeks ago I took some 5MEO and I saw complete Oneness but my unbalanced mind knew that something was
of and something im missing before diving in completely in to Oneness. I came back from the trip
and realized that I am addicted to Consciousness and that has to be worked on.
I didnt understand it completely then, because my mind went in to this loop of self-judgment and critique about the trip.

Yeserday I had a full day off to meditating with psychedelics, and I took 200ug of LSD and 130mg of MDMA.
The trip lasted for 13 hours and a bit more when I woke up this morning.
I was completely pummeled with insights and true nature between the Unity of Love and Consciousness.
My heart was burning with Love, and it was also a bit hard to contain, but I felt every cell of my Infinite fractal of a body
igniting with Passion and Lust for Creation and Unity.

Ofcourse there is no distinction between Love and Consciousness. It only appears to in duality.
And for the duality to dissolve, The Twins have to Merge.

When we are identified with our body and genders. Noticed that when a "man" is chasing a woman, when he is chasing
her, she retracts and puts him in to an illusion and he keeps chasing her like a tail?
But when he is in line with what he is in his true essence, he attracts.
This is only an example, and gender isn't really real, as Leo mentions in hes video: Is Gender A Social Construct? - A Profound Explanation.
So this too applies to the ones of us that identifies with being a woman.

And I was also shown that how reality is being constructed, the illusion of "Reality" is precisely what happens when you are Seeking and
being Consciousness alone, is that you will still be chasing after something to Complete yourself with. LOVE!

Consciousness is Nothing without Love, and Love is Nothing without Consciousness.
So when you are Consciousness and only Consciousness, you will be chasing something to complete yourself with.
In turn, creating an illusion, a dream of seperation and endless chasing.
Until you realize that you are both, and then the illusion can be seen for what it is, and you can for the first time just bask
and marvel in your existence and be LOVE.

The Divine Masculine, in it's core, It wants nothing but to see the Divine Feminine in Everything it seeks, observes and does.
The Divine Feminine wants to feel loved by its reflections but cannot see or feel it, until its polar opposite is reflecting the love or loved sensation back to the Divine Feminine. Meaning; The Divine Masculine is actually The Divine Feminine Transmorphed and Disguised as The Divine Masculine, in order to feel Loved by itself.

Everything is in reality, The Divine Feminine, but for balance to be in place, The Divine Feminine has to Divide itself in to two seeming opposites, for the polarities to function.

Love is love, just like a flower emitting its fragrance. But love cant love itself, like the flower cant smell its own fragrance, so what Love does, it splits itself, in to a part that loves, and a part that is being loved. And Ultimately, to be able to Love itself Forever and throughout all Eternity.

Love in The Infinity symbol = Forever Love
y7j263W.jpeg

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

I see this work in terms of yoga which is basically union. You can’t be in union without the Absolute and the relative. The relative human wants love more than anything at the basic, pre-spiritual level. When the desire for relative love meets Absolute Love, the union is complete in a very important way. There are always more things to bring into union such as tacos and 28 dimensional aliens, however, the Absolute Love and relative love union is possibly the most integral and important one to occur on the spiritual journey. Consciousness without Love is empty to the core of the relative human experience. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

<3

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”