BipolarGrowth

Accessing Infinite Love through false confidence in one’s ego

3 posts in this topic

No psychedelics. No meditation. No nothing. If you can truly operate with the fully held belief that you are the ABSOLUTE hottest shit off of any block ever conceived of anywhere in any time or non time, reality, dream, or anything else, God will eradicate the shit out of your ego resulting in unavoidable TOTAL SURRENDER in pretty quick succession resulting in Love so infinite that your field of visual perception will be reduced to about 3 cm of grass and dirt. You’ll call 911 because the Love of God is annihilating you so hard. You’ll tell the 911 operator that you love her, and she’ll say she loves you back. At least that’s my experience. This took place several months ago. The cocky to humble rubber band can yield many fruits. Don’t knock it till ya try it. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

?????? this description is off the walls, but has some serious truth to it. But, I mean how many people have experienced this? 

Run with your gifts, take it seriously, ground yourself, actualize all areas of your life, and start building the foundations of a professional spiritual buisness. Whenever you’re ready or willing to do so, of course. I’m just challenging you to move into a new chapter, and make a living off of this. You’re obviously gaining serious momentum and could help a lot of people in the dark about stuff, mental illness, shadow work, accepting themselves, etc. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

7 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

?????? this description is off the walls, but has some serious truth to it. But, I mean how many people have experienced this? 

Run with your gifts, take it seriously, ground yourself, actualize all areas of your life, and start building the foundations of a professional spiritual buisness. Whenever you’re ready or willing to do so, of course. I’m just challenging you to move into a new chapter, and make a living off of this. You’re obviously gaining serious momentum and could help a lot of people in the dark about stuff, mental illness, shadow work, accepting themselves, etc. 

I’m trying to man. Getting a job and using vipassana/mindfulness to live a normal life in a spiritual way is the goal for now. I recognize that things will get easier over time as I perfect my craft and slowly gain a following. I find that 1-on-1 teaching and just friendships around spirituality are entirely rewarding enough for now. Making a living through spirituality is just a nice pipe dream to make into reality once I learn plumbing to manipulate the pipes in the best ways lol. The most important parts of my life purpose can be done with that or without it, but it does seem nice. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead.