RoerAmit

Dealing with serious nightmares

3 posts in this topic

Anybody how ever had a serious series of nightmares?

it’s getting too much and i am really afraid i am going crazy.

i need help guys the is serious is there anyone here i can talk on the phone with?

please i am alone and its bad

Oh my gosh I’m so sorry. I’ve dealt with nightmares and they’re the worst. I noticed I had them more when I was in a bad relationship or if my diet was crap. 

Also, writing down the dreams and contemplating them may help you understand more about why you are having these and the things you can do to make them better.

I am going to message you.

"You Create Magic" 

Hi @RoerAmit , I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through. I have done some meditations and investigations into dreams and how they work/arise. From what I can tell, dreams are a form of thought caused by the unconscious mind. The "registrar" or conscious part of the mind (normally part of what we call "me" or "I" is not there to pick up on what's going on). Essentially, our dreams are just us thinking and imagining, but we don't know we're doing it (ever wonder why dreams follow a set of rules? Loosely, but they still follow logical rules that are understandable to us in a personalised way, this is because it is us who are creating them. They are coming from the very structure of our own mind e.g. conditioning, experiences). The best way to alleviate nightmares (in my experience) is to practise awareness meditation in your waking state (watch thoughts and don't get pulled into them or interested in them - basically try to become uninterested in all thoughts during your meditation. This will transition over to your sleeping state and you will literally become fearless in dreams). You can also practise a loving meditation where you imagine giving love energy to others and the world, even those things that you are afraid of/hate. Open your arms up and pour your love energy over the serial killers of the world. Love them. Love the demons. For they know not what they do, really. 

I hope this helps. If you'd like to chat in more detail. Feel free to send me a chat messages here on Actualized. 

Lenny