Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hardkill

The upcoming gubernatorial race in Virginia has become dangerously close!

8 posts in this topic

The upcoming gubernatorial election in Virginia will happen in exactly 7 days from now and James Carville, who is one of the top political consultants and strategist  for the Democratic Party, is getting very worried that former governor of Virginia, Terry McAuliffe, who is running for re-election could lose to the GOP nominee, Glenn Youngkin, who is a Trump supporter. Also, the polling averages have been showing that the race has become extremely close. They say that if McAuliffe loses then not only would that tremendously increase the chances of Republican winning big for the 2022 midterm elections, but also it greatly deteriorate the national mandate for Biden's liberal agenda.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/10/22/james_carville_democrats_need_to_activate_for_terry_mcauliffe_ive_sent_47_emails_for_him.html

Guys! The race is now getting even closer! I am really getting worried about this election! I don't know why nobody on this forum is even the slightest bit concerned about this! If the Democrats lose this election then the Democrats will very likely lose so badly in the midterms 2022. If that happens then either Trump will return as president in 2024 or someone like him like DeSantis will become our next president and then our entire country may very well fall apart.

Edited by Hardkill

Youngkin is now in the lead in the polls! :( This is not good. Even after the official endorsements and in-person campaigning done by President Biden, VP Harris, former President Obama, and Stacy Abrams, Youngkin ended up pulling ahead in the race. This could be a real disaster for the Democratic Party, especially for the mid-terms if he loses. 

Any comments?

I’ve got a bad feeling Youngkin is going to win.  Especially with the majority of Youngkin’s ammo is the school situation.  Ironically, the uneducated are voting about education.

I’ve also noticed Youngkin basically LARPed his campaign to look eerily similar to a Democratic nominee campaign aesthetic.  If someone who wasn’t tuned into politics watched his campaign and commercials—they’d think Youngkin was a democrat.

Youngkin has prevailed. Looks like the democrat's racist set up with the tiki torches couldn't save them. They saw that the GOP wasn't being racist so they said, 'Fine, we'll do it instead." The House & Senate is next now. The whole race baiting tactics and making it about Trump every issue instead of focusing on actual solutions is no longer working for the Democrat party and the people are fed up with their antics. 

When Biden wakes up tomorrow afternoon, somebody’s gonna have to tell him he’s now officially presiding over the collapse of the Democrat party.

Let's Go Brandon, #1 song on iTunes, the cry of freedom across the world. Thank you Biden for uniting us afterall! 

Trump is coming back in 2024. Winners never quit, and quitters never win.

Edited by Nyseto

On 11/2/2021 at 11:20 AM, hoodrow trillson said:

I’ve got a bad feeling Youngkin is going to win.  Especially with the majority of Youngkin’s ammo is the school situation.  Ironically, the uneducated are voting about education.

I’ve also noticed Youngkin basically LARPed his campaign to look eerily similar to a Democratic nominee campaign aesthetic.  If someone who wasn’t tuned into politics watched his campaign and commercials—they’d think Youngkin was a democrat.

Yeah....you were right. This is sad. Though some are now saying that it may not necessarily be the end of the world for Democrats.

7 hours ago, Nyseto said:

Youngkin has prevailed. Looks like the democrat's racist set up with the tiki torches couldn't save them. They saw that the GOP wasn't being racist so they said, 'Fine, we'll do it instead." The House & Senate is next now. The whole race baiting tactics and making it about Trump every issue instead of focusing on actual solutions is no longer working for the Democrat party and the people are fed up with their antics. 

When Biden wakes up tomorrow afternoon, somebody’s gonna have to tell him he’s now officially presiding over the collapse of the Democrat party.

Let's Go Brandon, #1 song on iTunes, the cry of freedom across the world. Thank you Biden for uniting us afterall! 

Trump is coming back in 2024. Winners never quit, and quitters never win.

I hope you're wrong. I wonder what Leo has to say about this.

I don't understand this negativity towards Pres. Biden. His Afghanistan withdrawal, though poorly managed, was a good idea. There is nothing to suggest this inflation we're seeing is his fault. What's with all the hate?