Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PepperBlossoms

Seeing the Delusion of Scientists (and in us)

42 posts in this topic

@Johnny GaltThanks.  One could also divide up a human body by the number of hairs on the body as those stick out as well, or the number of moles, or number of openings. haha There appears to be many ways to do a division.  It is weird how the human seems like a donut in that it does not appear to be fully sealed off and there are openings and even the skin itself is not solid - - it is as if stuff that is super super super tiny could pass through us between all the voids.

Yeah I can see that we don't have to have a dogma handed to us to observe stuff and make conclusions.  We could utilize other people's dogma or we could make up our own "dogma" or understandings, which to a degree, we probably do with varying levels of awareness that we are doing it - and that may be how dogma is made in the first place.

The geometry patterns such as fractals that permeate reality seem fascinating and it is like, why do these seem to appear?  But if stuff didn't have some sort of form/shape/pattern, we may not be able to identify it and distinguish it from anything else.

I tend to change my mind and forget stuff so I could totally say one thing in one thread and then say something else somewhere else.

Exploring reality and questioning nature is one of my favorite things to do.