Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raquel

Books By Michael A. Singer

3 posts in this topic

"The untethered soul" and "the surrender experiment" are both amazing books by Michael Singer.

They are easy to read and also very good for beginners. I usually offer this books to people  because they are so to the point in such a captivating way that everyone will have a "aha" moment.

Everyone I offer them loved them. I could really see in their eyes that they were finally understanding what I was talking about :)

The reason The Untethered Soul gives you an "aha",moment is how he introduces you to the concept of the Silent Witness.  From there it builds and builds until you realize that you are not the body or mind, but the Silent Witness of body in mind.  This signifies a step up from ordinary waking consciousness into Soul Consciousness and even one step beyond into Witness Consciousness.  In vedic traditions there are seven states of consciousness.  Initially one goes from identifying with body and mind as the I, (ego) and then the transcendence into higher states.  What's the one thing in your life that has NEVER changed?