Guru Peter Jordanson

Crossing borders

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

I want to talk about crossing borders to different countries.

I recently crossed over to Sweden. There were no border guards or control at the border. The atmosphere felt a free, energetic and joyous. It was not much restrctions due to covid and the minority groups seem to be more uplifted in society.

The i entered Finland. I was meet with 4 border guards. The atmosphere felt a bit fearful, sleepy and dark here and almost everyone weared masks. Although Finland felt a bit calmer and quiter than Sweden. A bit of restriction, paranoia and a police state attitude was also felt in the air. I passed Sweden and Finland many times before and I could barely feel a difference in the atmosphere.

I did see a video of Adyashanti  where he said that he felt more upplifted and energetic when he crossed borders from Germany to Switzerland. 

There was also a group of travellers that were on a Ayuascha trip to Peru. The whole group felt this restrictive police state like atmosphere when they entered another country by train. I do not remember which country they crossed over from Peru or where to find this video to show you.

Also Eckhart Tolle talked about this collective pain body. He said when he entered Russia he would feel this strong pain body energy in the air. He talked about Switzerland and Canada as having less painful atmosphere because they did not participate in wars. That is one reason why he moved to Canada.

Always wondered why there is such a huge energy shift just right at the border and the collective energy of two countries are not intermingled. Don't know why i wrote this down but thanks for reading.

Clean your mind

I was in one of the most populated cities in my country and I felt anxious - the cars were quite loud from the highway and there were so many cars and so many businesses everywhere and not much in terms of scenic rivers/lakes/parks/open space.  It was a jungle of ugly buildings basically everywhere.

I then drove home and on the drive the sun was shining and there was open landscape and parts where I drove over water crossings.

Then at home it felt quiet and serene.  There is less traffic, far less population, less businesses, less crowded.

I no longer felt anxious.  I felt more calm and more okay.  I could think again, I could smile and laugh again.

Yes the environment helps to set the context.  Police presence can create tension as police have historically killed people as well as locked them up for a really long time or for life.  So a lack of police presence can be more calm than a large police presence.  When I go to museums and see employees stationed around the place, I feel scared of them as they to me are like an extension of the police, someone there with a watchful eye that may report me if I do something wrong - - even to work in an office building, that too is like a police presence of more people there to watch you.  

I guess too it is partly all imagined and projected and everyone will see the situation differently.

There is definitely a nice middle ground of having some security but not too much and also some freedom but not too much.

6 hours ago, Guru Peter Jordanson said:

Also Eckhart Tolle talked about this collective pain body. He said when he entered Russia he would feel this strong pain body energy in the air. He talked about Switzerland and Canada as having less painful atmosphere because they did not participate in wars. That is one reason why he moved to Canada.

Interesting. I’m from Germany, studied Russian studies and have been living for some time in Russia. Honestly, when living there I almost became suicidal, not only because of the cold winter, but also because of the depressing energy in this city of Voronezh. I think I felt so attracted to Russia exactly because of its strong pain body - it resembled my own pain body. 

This was about four years ago and it was then when I discovered Actualized.org and got really motivated to change my life and face my traumas - which I did :)