Lyubov

Please suggest books on sex and how to bring out passion and desire

3 posts in this topic

I’m looking for books that would be helpful for a man to improve in the bedroom both physically and emotionally/mentally. Technique wise is fine but I’m looking for stuff that goes deeper than that as well. Sometimes I don’t feel passionate enough, sometimes sex is tricky and my girl feels this and the sex sort of suffers, other times it’s incredible and a path to spiritual awakening. So yeah, looking for books of all kinds on how a man can improve at sex and become a sex god! 

Currently reading Tina L Spalding book, Making Love to God. Its about sex from a deep spiritual perspective, really eye opening text, imo. If you want technical, tips and tricks kind od stuff - Its not for you. If you want to know about level of openess that will destroy your boundaries and scare the shit out of your ego - this may be a nice choice. 

Have a great evening, friend! 

In case you haven't read already: The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida. He takes a spiritual perspective on what's really happening beneath the surface when it comes to sexuality, specifically from the masculine perspective.

Deida also has a book: The Enlightened Sex Manual. Haven't read it myself, but can intuit it has some golden stuff in it.