Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guardian

looking for opinions on reddit demographic

4 posts in this topic

what are your thoughts about deeper discussion and sharing of metaphysical concepts? what do you think about the demographic of reddit?

it seems to me that it is a common theme on reddit to share superficial opinions, no?

i know there are subreddits for specific topics like psychology and metaphysics, but even those seem to fear ideas like self-reference, self-reflection and infinite regression, vision... etc. as far as i have experienced at least.

Edited by Guardian

On 10/22/2021 at 8:33 PM, Guardian said:

what are your thoughts about deeper discussion and sharing of metaphysical concepts? what do you think about the demographic of reddit?

it seems to me that it is a common theme on reddit to share superficial opinions, no?

i know there are subreddits for specific topics like psychology and metaphysics, but even those seem to fear ideas like self-reference, self-reflection and infinite regression, vision... etc. as far as i have experienced at least.

@Guardian the problem with reddit is it has a lot of users and the demographics include a wide spectrum of users. this forum is a more filtered version and includes more high conscious stuff. 

yet, still you will find a lot of conscious individuals on reddit and quora who are not found in this forum...

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

has some great subs imo like

/5meodmt

/psychedelics

/meditation

/awakened

etc.