omar30

How powerful is visualization ?

5 posts in this topic

can visualization work unconsciously ? 

can your visualization affect someone else's life in a positive or a negative manner ? 

i have been thinking about this for a long time and I have had some experiences with it some times I know what will happen in the near future I feel like god express himself in me to make changes in the world.

Oh yes it can work in ways that can absolutely scare the shit out of you. You can basically create an entire life through visualizing. However, the trick is to do it properly. 

This is just my experience, but I found out what worked for me is getting extremely emotionally invested in an idea/vision. You can use methods to help you like music or whatever. But vision without emotion is not gonna do you any good. When I worked with coaching I told my clients that unless you truly desire your vision on a daily basis, thinking about it very deeply and getting emotionally passionate every time you think about it, you are not effectively visualizing. Just simply sitting 20 minutes a day forcing a vision in your mind and then forgetting about it is gonna do nothing for you. 

Desire is the true secret to visualization. A deep burning desire, as Napoleon Hill would state it

Edited by QandC

- Enter your fear and you are free -

4 minutes ago, QandC said:

Desire is the true secret to visualization. A deep burning desire, as Napoleon Hill would state it

but what if the visualization went wrong like someone has done something very bad to you so you feel very bad every time you think about him 

if he is close to you a family member or friend can visualization affect him even if it is done unconsciously? this is what kinda happened to me.

12 minutes ago, QandC said:

Oh yes it can work in ways that can absolutely scare the shit out of you. You can basically create an entire life through visualizing. However, the trick is to do it properly. 

This is just my experience, but I found out what worked for me is getting extremely emotionally invested in an idea/vision. You can use methods to help you like music or whatever. But vision without emotion is not gonna do you any good. When I worked with coaching I told my clients that unless you truly desire your vision on a daily basis, thinking about it very deeply and getting emotionally passionate every time you think about it, you are not effectively visualizing. Just simply sitting 20 minutes a day forcing a vision in your mind and then forgetting about it is gonna do nothing for you. 

for example what about somebody like a stalker though.

they seem to truly desire the person they're stalking, they're imagining themselves with that person all day everyday, they invest a lot of time, feelings and so on.

but it doesn't seem to work for them.

2 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

but it doesn't seem to work for them.

I think you shouldn't express your desire to anyone or it will lose its power.