Enizeo

Resources for producing better videos / tips on speaking

3 posts in this topic

I want to start producing video content that is quite heavy on spoken content, somewhat like what Leo does.

Do you have any good books / videos / other resources on how to make better videos and how to improve your "public" speaking skills?

@Leo Gura what methods did you use to become this good? Practice of course, but any specific techniques you found useful?

Thank you :)

I'll add my 2 cents here because I'm going through the struggle of speaking well aswell. What I've found are:

1) be consistent, practice every day for like 10 minutes orso. (I do small book reviews to practice)

2) Try to stop the mind from intervering. Get into a state of flow. I take a couple of deep breath to let go of thought.

I used to do scripting, which helped in the initial stages. Now I put lines in my commonplace book en start speaking from there. I imagen there is an audience and I am speaking in front of them, and just say what I want to say about the subject. Primary function of the lines is so I don't forget important information.

You must have good lighting and a good mic.

Then, just practise speaking!