Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SQAAD

Are Hawain Baby Woodrose Seeds Safe?

5 posts in this topic

Here in my country, Hawain Baby woodrose seeds are legal. Also you can purchase Morning glory seeds. How safe are these seeds? I've heard rumors that they can be a lil bit toxic.

Does anyone have considerable experience with Hawain Baby woodrose seeds in particular? I've tried them 4 years ago. And it was an amazing and kinda twisted experience. Basically every few minutes you would experience something entirely different. It's the craziest thing ever. Its like i got 100 trips in few hours. At one time i felt like i was high on mdma. Which is just remarkable. Its remarkable that you can  hallucinate having taken ecstasy and get a similar feeling too. 

These seeds contain LSA. But thats not the whole story. I have tried pure LSA capsules and did not get similar effect. Not even close. Completely different effect. LSA capsules don't even get you high unless you combine them with something like syrian rue.

The seeds also contain some other substances (alkaloids) that have no yet been explored. I am thinking about trying them again. But i don't want to damage my body in any way.

Edited by SQAAD

Yeah, that white coating is quite toxic. You should put them in water for a few minutes and remove it. Also important to get chemically untreated ones. Ask the seller beforehand. Often you can find these at flower seed shops or whatever they are called. But I wouldn't recommend cause those are usually treated ones

The taste honestly is atrocious. Never tasted anything this unpleasant. The trips were also a bit weird. They had this dark, callous undertone. I felt like a psychopath, didn't really like them. Also no big insights compared to shrooms. But I might still give them a chance in the future

Edited by Jakuchu

@Jakuchu

25 minutes ago, Jakuchu said:

Yeah, that white coating is quite toxic.

What kind of toxic do you mean? Last time i used them without removing the coating i think. But my stomach hurt bad afterwards & It took 2 hours to kick in. Lol. I really enjoyed the trip though.

If consumed without the coating, i imagine there are no issues with the stomach, right? The owner of the headshop also told me to soak them in water but for like an hour. And just remove the shell afterwards.

Edited by SQAAD

Safe but...

People complain that it gives them extreme leg cramps that are really painful. Doesnt seem worth the pain to try them tbh. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

24 minutes ago, Rilles said:

People complain that it gives them extreme leg cramps that are really painful. Doesnt seem worth the pain to try them tbh. 

Yes, that was really uncomfortable 

Did them three times or so and it always wasn't worth it overall. That woody taste will haunt me for the rest of my life