TheVIBEMindset

What are you struggling with most on your journey?

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the group and am curious about the biggest pain points people have as I am looking to refine my YouTube videos to appeal to a more specific demographic and your input would be greatly appreciated.

I'm a mindset coach for professional motorsports athletes but want to use my knowledge with people like you! Spiritual, into meditation, and mindfulness.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts or ideas.

Dr. Jay Cavanaugh

Mindset Coach for Professional Motorsports Athletes

The Vibe Mindset

Edited by TheVIBEMindset

What limits me the most is my difficulty to stop perceiving my life as a process. I know that what I am is the pure present right now, but my mind tends to create the image of a story, I am the son of, with such and such antecedents ... something that branches off infinitely. I know this is a fantasy, but my mind drifts towards that, the only antidote is hours of meditation. it is something that limits you completely, it absorbs a lot of mental energy that is wasted uselessly

BTW,

What's the emotion you feel as a result of this image you create?

Mostly just consistency of practices and the belief in such practices as means to get to somewhere better than what is already here and happening. I long for god realization via kriya yoga or meditation chastity etc but also have a hard time believing that it will all get me somewhere to fulfillment or “being done”.

I resonate very much with the neo- advaita message which says that there is nowhere to get and no one doing actions, because of this I sometimes have no motivation and feel like there could be a reality where I do all of that work and get no closer to god.  I want to run an experiment and see if something like doing practices and chastity can bring me closer to an awakening but can’t help feeling like it’s a game. Hope this helps!

Gidiot,

Powerful stuff! Do you feel doing more gets you closer to your God or could it be they are already by your side given what you've done and simply want you to learn, love, and fail while being grateful for the opportunity?

5 hours ago, TheVIBEMindset said:

BTW,

What's the emotion you feel as a result of this image you create?

my feeling is that I am solving an enigma, and behind there is another enigma, and so on ad infinitum. The reality is that you take a step back and in a second you see the unreality of all that, but after a while the inertia slows me down, and I see myself again wasting energy in generating a story