Captain_Diabetes

thoth's emerald tablets

9 posts in this topic

Hi 

need a little help with someone who done more research than me.. i recently came across this video... i never heard this (i know who hermes and his emerald tablet and that thoth was hermes but these emerald tablets talk about how calling himself an atlantean priest 

i couldnt find any proof of these tablets and if anything i found the inventor of them lived 100 years ago who said he found them and then returned them lol

so many say its just a hoax but at the same time the txt within really hit me as alot of the stuff in there resonated with me and my life research on the occult and esoteric history so now i cant decide what to do with this. is juts a hoax or did the author had some legit quality to him ?

thoth's emerald tablets

I have been reading Thoth for years now. Yeah they say that Dr.Doreal found them and translated it into English. It could be hoax but the text itself doesn't reflect that. At least it doesn't for me. It has helped me a great deal. Thoth speaks almost like Leo sometimes but sometimes I cannot understand a thing he is trying to say. There is also a book called The lost teachings of Atlantis. Written by a guy who went to Himalayas and found a monastery there. There he was trained by the Children of the law of one. In his book he also says that their Grand Master was Thoth who lead the Atlantian people to Khemet (Egypt.) I can't say anything for sure but at least the text is very high consciousness ?

Also I found it curious that Matias Dr Stefano in Gaia series Initiation he also speaks about his memories in ancient Khemet where Thoth was the Grand priest who lead the people from Atlantis to Khemet. Also you can go to Egypt and find the wall where Thoth carved the story of Atlantis. Or at least he spoke about a home island of the gods that sank beneath the waters. Plato says that it sank about 11,000 years ago. In science we know for a fact that there was a major cataclysm in younger dryas when the ice age ended. Huge amounts of ice melted rapidly and fell into the sea, causing the sea levels rise up about 140m. Or at least that's what I found ?‍♂️

32 minutes ago, Nercohype said:

. It could be hoax but the text itself doesn't reflect that. At least it doesn't for me. It has helped me a great deal. Thoth speaks almost like Leo sometimes but sometimes I cannot understand a thing he is trying to say. There is also a book called The lost teachings of Atlantis. Written by a guy who went to Himalayas and found a monastery there. T

20 minutes ago, Nercohype said:

Also I found it curious that Matias Dr Stefano in Gaia series Initiation he also speaks about his memories in ancient Khemet where Thoth was the Grand priest who lead the people from Atlantis to Khemet. Also you can go to Egypt and find the wall where Thoth carved the story of Atlantis. Or at least he spoke about a home island of the gods that sank beneath the waters. Plato says that it sank about 11,000 years ago. In science we know for a fact that there was a major cataclysm in younger dryas when the ice age ended. Huge amounts of ice melted rapidly and fell into the sea, causing the sea levels rise up about 140m. Or at least that's what I found ?‍♂️

thx for the reply ya i know all about younger dryas and how it fits with platos date on atlantis and numbers add up..

but it seems to me plato story and Dr.Doreal version have big differences tho

for example the egyptian stuff we have mention nothing about atlantis yet they mention the god thoth many many times so why not mention that he was also a priest of atlantis .. seems like an odd thing not to mention ? 

as for Dr.Doreal why did he not take a picture at least of these tablets ?   is there anything you found on Dr.Doreal  that gives him credit 

i do agree the txt itself is nice and wisdom its just the story how this dude ''translated them is what sounds weird ''

39 minutes ago, Captain_Diabetes said:

thx for the reply ya i know all about younger dryas and how it fits with platos date on atlantis and numbers add up..

but it seems to me plato story and Dr.Doreal version have big differences tho

for example the egyptian stuff we have mention nothing about atlantis yet they mention the god thoth many many times so why not mention that he was also a priest of atlantis .. seems like an odd thing not to mention ? 

as for Dr.Doreal why did he not take a picture at least of these tablets ?   is there anything you found on Dr.Doreal  that gives him credit 

i do agree the txt itself is nice and wisdom its just the story how this dude ''translated them is what sounds weird ''

Yeah those are great questions! There is a great video on YouTube where this guy debunks the emerald tablets and I also value that as well. In the end we can't really know because we cannot directly experience the past. I spoke about this with Leo. He said that we can study the past but we must keep in mind that we might never know the truth about the past. I don't know anything, maybe it is just fairytale ? but maybe you should just try the exercises that the emerald tablets promote and see yourself, if they work or not. If they work then it might have some truth in it. For me I'm not entirely convinced that it is hoax because what would be the motivation for writing such a high consciousness text and try to sell it on the market? Leo even himself said that high consciousness material are very very hard to sell. You would be labeled as madman and even killed for talking about that stuff. At least in my perspective. ?

Go with what resonates. This exact video gave me some good progress 1-2 years ago. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead.