blessedlion1993

Feels like general public is not even safe anymore

4 posts in this topic

i just feel like people are so tense and deluded that even going out isn't enjoyable. Everyone is just like staring at each other and i feel like there are legit insane people out there ready to snap at any moment. I feel bad for service workers who have to face these wolves, people are just looking for anyone to flip out on. Hostesses getting assaulted over requiring masks, people are like high on drugs and totally deluded and pist. I left the US, I live in Peru now, in the mountains, working on my laptop, away from all this psychosis and not spending insane amounts of money just to exist. I don't know how people are dealing with this shit;

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/q6qbbj/a_record_43_million_us_workers_quit_their_jobs_in/

You could be using this as confirmation that living in mountains is way better

I mean It's not as insane as you'd think it is

if you look at it through news, the world will always seem chaotic, that's just the filter news use

On 10/12/2021 at 11:43 PM, blessedlion1993 said:

i just feel like people are so tense and deluded that even going out isn't enjoyable.

Why let people have control of your quality of life? Sounds like a recipe for misery..